Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

URD short shifter.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #161
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
PM Gadget@URD on the site here-

Silly question- but you did submit an order to the URD site with the reduced price right?? Not just the list here??

yeah man, lol, def didn't just post it here, thats funny, i never checked for confirmation email and shit like i should have, but when i noticed that the funds never came out, thats when i realized i had no tracking number email and all that good stuff, i hop ei dont have to wait another god knows how long to get it. but they all seem cool there, so fingers crossed
Old 04-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #162
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sorry, not 3 i was 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
1. Hoyal(Devin)
2. Ese Loco (Sam)
3. NorthXNorthwest (Andyyyyyyyyyyy)
4. BC Sasquatch in my pants
5. OutbackHack
6, DdayIsNear
7. Brunes (Mark)- I'm in your mom
8. Beetlejuice2275 (Rex)
9. hottacoX
10. brunop
11. XwXRYANXwX (Ryan)
12. vryblu808 (Kerridan)
13. Coupe
14. snowgod06-(Robert)
15. mwild (1st gen 4x4)
Old 05-17-2010, 10:37 AM   #163
Banned
gadget came through, all went well, thank you sir
Old 05-22-2010, 05:48 PM   #164
Banned
so installed it today. everything fine, just reverse requires extreme muscle, now, on page 7 is that bend this that thing jobber, is that what i need to do to get reverse smooth, or will it better over usage?
Old 05-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #166
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Reverse has settled in for me pretty good. I didn't have to bend anything...
it fixed itself? u were having the same issue with reverse being pretty tough?
Old 05-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #168
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
If you slap the knob, it will fall right into R.

I know it sounds silly, but I drive with a URD and a shifter that is cut down 1 1/2". Once you get the rhythm down, it will fall right in.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #169
nine9six is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
nine9six's Tacoma Gallery
Like Coupe said, just slap it it into reverse. Trying to 'pull' it into "R" is too much effort...
Old 05-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #170
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine installed at Colorado Mod day this weekend. Very easy to install. Have the same reverse toughness. Gadget said that it is that way for any aftermarket short shifter. Its just the mechanics behind the spring that you have to overcome to get into reverse.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:38 AM   #171
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Just got mine installed at Colorado Mod day this weekend. Very easy to install. Have the same reverse toughness. Gadget said that it is that way for any aftermarket short shifter. Its just the mechanics behind the spring that you have to overcome to get into reverse.

seems so...but the slap it into reverse method vs. the shift it into reverse methos works better. i just slap it and we goooooood