Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

URD short shifter.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
URD short shifter.

I was in another thread and it seemed like there was a good bit of interest in the URD Short shifter. So if you are interested in getting a group by going on one post your name up in the thread and we can go from there. I'm in if we do it soon.

1.Hoyal(Devin)
Old 02-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly depending on shipping to Canada.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
BC Sasquatch is on a distinguished road
Name: Rudy
BC Sasquatch's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in the same boat as this guy
Old 02-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Well if we get enough people together to even make a run at the group by I'll be sure to ask about our neighbors to the north!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #6

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... See if we cant spark some interest in this...
Old 02-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
What is the regular cost of the shifter? I may be interested.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #8
c.tripp is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
c.tripp's Tacoma Gallery
i might be interested as well!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
NorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to behold
Army: Tanker 3/7Inf, 3ID---25A 1-82 CAV, Bend OR
NorthXNorthwest's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, whats the specs on this deal, ie the price cut?
Old 03-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #11
NorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to behold
Army: Tanker 3/7Inf, 3ID---25A 1-82 CAV, Bend OR
NorthXNorthwest's Tacoma Gallery
1.Hoyal(Devin)
2. Ese Loco (Sam)
3. NorthXNorthwest (Andy)

Booya thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 05:31 AM   #12
BC Sasquatch is on a distinguished road
Name: Rudy
BC Sasquatch's Tacoma Gallery
1.Hoyal(Devin)
2. Ese Loco (Sam)
4. BC Sasquatch

Don't let this thread die please
Old 03-04-2010, 06:25 AM   #13
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
1. Hoyal(Devin)
2. Ese Loco (Sam)
4. BC Sasquatch
5. OutbackHack

A good group buy discount would end the debate on whether I'm getting the TRD or the URD version
Old 03-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #14
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
:)

1. Hoyal(Devin)
2. Ese Loco (Sam)
4. BC Sasquatch
5. OutbackHack
6, DdayIsNear - coming from a turbo's import tuner, a ss would be soooo goood, and for $100 or less hopefully terrific
Old 03-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #15
copernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the rough

copernicus's Tacoma Gallery
If you haven't yet, send an email to gadget and let him know you have these many people interested. He'll set you guys up.

Btw I love my short shifter, changed the feel of my truck entirely.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #16
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
and after short shifter, the supercharger (when i get it) will be that much nicer...
Old 03-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Recommend the URD to anyone on here. I got mine in a GB like a year ago and have been really happy with it.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Recommend the URD to anyone on here. I got mine in a GB like a year ago and have been really happy with it.
what did ya pay a year ago in the gb?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #20
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was $100 as mentioned earlier in the thread