Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Toyota Predator Side Step Rails

Old 03-02-2010, 09:05 AM   #21
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Link for the FJ steps. Not the price on the main page. Why are they different?

http://dealeraccessorywholesale.com/...s/details/id/7

Must be a sale? Overstock?

Eitherway, I want that deal.

Shows they have some profit margin in there.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #23
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
for those who gave me their location, i emailed scott asking about shipping so i hope to have an answer for you about that soon. and for airwolf NSX i also asked him about the other side steps so i hope to have an answer for you soon about that as well. thanks to everyone for checking out the thread and thanks to those who are interested and PMing me.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #24
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
Two Things.. First, tmbrwlf730 im from el paso too. Second, if your talking about the black predator ones on the front page im in
Old 03-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #25
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
count me in - that's a great deal.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #27
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
$139 plus shipping. Anywhere near that price is a great deal IMHO.

I did say in my PM I'm only in if that's the price we're paying, though.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #28
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
$139 plus shipping. Anywhere near that price is a great deal IMHO.

I did say in my PM I'm only in if that's the price we're paying, though.
oh hell yeah. that would be a great deal. At that price, i may buy 2 or 3 and sell them to other members here that didnt get in on the group buy for $50 more.
Just kiddin. I wont do that but it would still a good deal.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #29
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
Hey, if he can sell the FJ set for that price then why not for the Tacoma too??????
Old 03-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #31
mustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of light
mustangwilly's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent double cab short box
Old 03-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #32
Today I Will!!!!

Well if im understanding this right its gonna be $139 for a pair of the black predator 2 step running boards and if it is Im good to go right NOW!!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
there has not been a price posted for the Tacoma steps, yet
True.

But atleast we know the interest point now. At $263 there was no interest. And they are willing to sell FJ step for $139. So lets push for the same offer for Tacos.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #35
Today I Will!!!!

Yea thats what i meant about the $139 and woow that would be a great deal.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #36
You're dumber than stupid.
garage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nice

garage_monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Are these things worth a crap? i don't want something that's gonna bend all to hell the first time it drops on a rock ledge. the pics make them look like they are made out of 1" pipe. Is there anyway to get some specs on these?
Old 03-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by garage_monkey View Post
Are these things worth a crap? i don't want something that's gonna bend all to hell the first time it drops on a rock ledge. the pics make them look like they are made out of 1" pipe. Is there anyway to get some specs on these?
Well, they are steps and not sliders so I bet they won't handle a rock ledge. From the pictures, they do bolt to body not frame.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #38
You're dumber than stupid.
garage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nice

garage_monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i understand they aren't sliders but if they can't take a little abuse then there is no sense in me spending money on them. i'm not planning on doing any rock crawling, but sometimes you get into tight spots and i want to know if they can handle a little abuse.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by garage_monkey View Post
Yeah i understand they aren't sliders but if they can't take a little abuse then there is no sense in me spending money on them. i'm not planning on doing any rock crawling, but sometimes you get into tight spots and i want to know if they can handle a little abuse.
Yep, I hear you. I really don't know any body mounted steps that are sturdy beyond standing on to get in or reaching on top of the truck.

I have seen plenty gashed ones. I would guess these are the same as the others.