LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Toyota Predator Side Step Rails

Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 AM   #61
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'll pass. Thanks for trying, though.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #62
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbrwlf730 View Post
Okay guys the seller finally contacted me with a final price and I'm sad to tell you guys it's not very good. If we get 21-40 people we only get 3% off, 41+ will get off 6%. That's not even $20 dollars off!! I would like to look for a different seller to see if they can give up a better deal on rails like this. Do you guys care if it's bolt on or weld on? Let me know.
Count me OUT.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #63
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
the price for 21-40 people is about $257 and no free shipping. for 41+ it's about $249 and no free shipping.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #64
I am the one who knocks
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery

if they can knock $120 off of FJ steps for a weekly special.......

from this \/

FJ Cruiser Predator
  1. Rugged Design
  2. Easy access drop down step assists
  3. Clean powder coat finish
  4. Mounts in Minutes, no drilling necessary
$263.20
Contact us for ordering Info

i will have to look elsewhere, go without, or wait 'til they put the Tacoma step as a weekly special
Old 03-04-2010, 09:25 AM   #65
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Not too good of a deal. I'll pass but thanks for trying.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #67
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tmberwlf730,

Thanks for stepping up. Sorry, it didn't work out.

But again, thank you.

Brett
Old 03-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #68
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i grew up and spent most of my life in el paso..wierd.

i was gonna leap, when i saw the speculated price of $139. no thanks. but a kudos for a fantastic try.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #69
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbrwlf730 View Post
Okay guys the seller finally contacted me with a final price and I'm sad to tell you guys it's not very good. If we get 21-40 people we only get 3% off, 41+ will get off 6%. That's not even $20 dollars off!! I would like to look for a different seller to see if they can give up a better deal on rails like this. Do you guys care if it's bolt on or weld on? Let me know.
Tmberwlf730,

I was thinking that if you are willing to do this much work again maybe you could make this a side business for yourself. What I mean is to skip the guys selling them and you contact a manufacturer directly as a distributor. Because you are already serving as a distributor or broker.

Seems like a talent that you could make a few bucks doing.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #70
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

if they can knock $120 off of FJ steps for a weekly special.......

from this \/

FJ Cruiser Predator
  1. Rugged Design
  2. Easy access drop down step assists
  3. Clean powder coat finish
  4. Mounts in Minutes, no drilling necessary
$263.20
Contact us for ordering Info

i will have to look elsewhere, go without, or wait 'til they put the Tacoma step as a weekly special
I'm with you, sock. These guys are full of it. There's either a HUGE margin in those things, or they're in desperate need of space and have too many FJ steps.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #71
Tmbrwlf730,

BTW - what was the final count of interested people?

I am just curious?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:05 PM   #72
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for trying but i'm out on this....
Old 03-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #74
Airwolf NSX is on a distinguished road

Airwolf NSX's Tacoma Gallery
you know, if there was free shipping, then i think i'd stll be in.. my price range is around $250.00 but i'd like free shipping, just like AUTO ANYTHING... if they want our business, let them work for it.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:26 AM   #75
NorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to behold
Army: Tanker 3/7Inf, 3ID---25A 1-82 CAV, Bend OR
NorthXNorthwest's Tacoma Gallery
Here are these things manufactured anyways?
Old 08-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #77
Dixon22 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Dixon22's Tacoma Gallery
Did anyone end up finding these at a better deal? Haven't been on here in forever. Been too busy with life and deploying overseas. Wanting these for my new Taco though. Thanks .
Old 07-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #78
SAWTulsa is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Sean
SAWTulsa's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old thread but wish I would have seen it before buying myNfabs! Oh well...
Old 08-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #79
Dixon22 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Dixon22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWTulsa View Post
I know this is an old thread but wish I would have seen it before buying myNfabs! Oh well...
why? What happened?