Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

In-Dash, Integrated Sirius Satellite Radio GROUP BUY

Old 03-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #21
ADKSTaco is on a distinguished road
ADKSTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you get the isimple that comes with the ipod cord which is $29 more it can do both. I should have prices today and will post them on my first thread as soon as I get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post
so i can use both the ipod interface and the sat radio? i only ask becuase on one website is says i can connect the sat radio OR ipod. Just want to make sure i can do both.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #22
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post
WHAT!!! hes the whole reason im getting it. Where did u hear this?
You really don't know? You must not listen much or be a big fan. Stern is in his last year of a five year contract. He might re-sign a new deal. Only time will tell. I have listened to the show since the early 90's. Back when it was free. My personal thoughts are he won't re-sign. If he does it will be part-time. I hope I am wrong.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #23
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
i knew he was coming to the end of the contract but i didnt know he was thinking of not resigning. But i do know he is mad how much sat radio gives oprah so i would understand if he wanted more money. I dont get to listen much because i dont have sat radio yet lol
Old 03-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #24
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothFox View Post
You really don't know? You must not listen much or be a big fan. Stern is in his last year of a five year contract. He might re-sign a new deal. Only time will tell. I have listened to the show since the early 90's. Back when it was free. My personal thoughts are he won't re-sign. If he does it will be part-time. I hope I am wrong.
i feel the same way. i feel he will be back in some form, but not the current format.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
yeah stern doesn't seeem to like sirius much, so anthgin is possible, he def has the means to retire..so if he does, sucks for us
Old 03-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #26
nimetzz is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
nimetzz's Tacoma Gallery
iSimple Gateway for sat radio.

I just installed a Kenwood dnx 6140 using just the cable adapter and the scc-1. I bought the iSimple gatewat but didn't use it. I will try to post a pic incase anyone wants to buy it. I don't have the interface cable(ipod) but you buy that at Crutchfield or maybe bestbuy. $65 pl s&h????
Attached Thumbnails
In-Dash, Integrated Sirius Satellite Radio GROUP BUY-isimple-gateway-001.jpg   In-Dash, Integrated Sirius Satellite Radio GROUP BUY-isimple-gateway-002.jpg