Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Eagle Alloy "Series 137" Group Buy

Old 03-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Eagle Alloy "Series 137" Group Buy

Engage Offroad presents a group buy on the Eagle Alloy Series 137 in Super Finish Black. These wheels will come in either 17x8 with 4.25" backspace or 16x8 with 4.625" backspace.

Offer price on this wheel is $126 plus tax. Wheels will be delivered to Engage Offroad around 4/15/10. Payment in full required by 4/10/10 in order to get this deal.

Orders must be picked up from Engage Offroad, however, shipping is available at customer expense.

This is a great strong wheel that we have been running on the Engage race truck.

Get your order in today!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 11:21 AM   #2
maui808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
maui808's Tacoma Gallery
can u show pics of this rim on a 2009 magnetic grwy tacoma? interested
Old 03-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
ROADHOG will become famous soon enoughROADHOG will become famous soon enough
ROADHOG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maui808 View Post
Ditto! I got a 2010 Mag gray.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #4
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Just get someone to photoshop them in, it shouldn't be that hard.

Those look awesome and are a great price. If I were closer I would jump right on this
Old 03-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
maui808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
maui808's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the pics man? of the rims on ur truck? mag grey?
Old 03-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
weidjd is on a distinguished road
weidjd's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping? YGPM!
Old 03-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #8
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui808 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADHOG View Post
Ditto! I got a 2010 Mag gray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post

Those look awesome and are a great price. If I were closer I would jump right on this
Sorry folks. We have not mounted these on a 2nd gen Tacoma yet, athough we do have a couple that have placed orders. By the time we get pics of them on the 2nd gens, the group buy will have been over.

As noted above, photoshop may be the best option. If I can manage to find some time to break from current projects, I will try to photoshop them.

- Mohawk Mike
Old 03-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #9
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
me and Sch0enne put my 137's on his 09 mag gray, I'll try to find a pic.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
best i could find
Old 03-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #11
JRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really nice
Navy:
Name: Jordan
JRW1223's Tacoma Gallery
Is this only for the super finish black? I might consider it if it was offered in black too.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:01 PM   #14
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
I like the eagle 185's series better
Old 03-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #15
Romi is on a distinguished road
Romi's Tacoma Gallery
nice rims....
Old 03-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #16
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
are the rings removable? i want to powder coat them to match my truck.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:49 AM   #17
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
are the rings removable? i want to powder coat them to match my truck.
i heard they are...

i will try to get more info...
Old 04-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #18
Member in Training
motomonkey is on a distinguished road

motomonkey's Tacoma Gallery
How's this for quick and dirty photoshop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post

Attached Thumbnails
Eagle Alloy "Series 137" Group Buy-truckwwheels.jpg  
Old 04-05-2010, 09:09 AM   #19
Dezert Lovers Unite

only a couple more days left for this, bump for great pricing!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #20
Dezert Lovers Unite

ok only 2 days left for this, we must have $$$ in our hands by tomorrow sat. april 10th before we close at 2pm.