1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Current Weathertech Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Fuzzyman81, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 7, 2010 at 6:42 PM
    pxhxi

pxhxi Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 DBL Cab Long Bed TRD Sport
    Just received mine. I ordered the front and rear for a total of 3 pieces. Two out of the three fits (front passenger & rear double cab). The other piece does not fit the driver's side. They sent me the wrong one!!!! FAIL! Part# for the driver side does not match the invoice. Darn it!

2. Apr 7, 2010 at 7:53 PM
    msujgw

msujgw Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    speedway blue prerunner trd sport,
    Got mine in this morning. Went on my lunch break vaccumed out the truck and put them in. FIT LIKE THEY WERE POURED IN TO IT! Group buys are great!

3. Apr 8, 2010 at 5:52 AM
    rb11701

rb11701 Oh yeah!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    '09 Silver Streak TRD Off-Road
    Rear Suspension TSB, DTRL Mod, aFe Pro-Dry S,USA Spec PA15-TOY iPod Adapter, Dynolock Tailgate Lock, UltraGauge OBDII Scanner, CoverKing Neoprene Seat Covers
    Just received mine this morning. I was too lazy to vaccum as I have to get ready for work. However, they fit almost perfect. At the kick plate on each side it is a tad off, however I feel it will mold once they get heated up and settle into place. I got the holes for the clips as well and they stay put. They are very nice. Great coverage.
    Thanks again for the GB!

4. Apr 8, 2010 at 6:06 AM
    ruskastud

ruskastud Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lenexa, KS
    Vehicle:
    '10 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    AVS Hood Shield & In Channel Ventvisors, Console Vault, Disable Seat Belt Chime, WeatherTech DigiFit Floor Liners, Lighted 4x4 Switch, Ultra-Gauge, Rear Spring TSB
    Put mine in last night. They fit perfect! Love 'em!!! Also, I was glad to find out that the WT emblem on the mats was just a sticker, and easily removed. They don't need to advertise to me, I already bought their stuff.... :)

Sorry to the guys who are having problems. I hope it all gets worked out.

Fuzz, thanks for setting this up!!

5. Apr 8, 2010 at 6:42 AM
    Avman2119

Avman2119 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Got mine yesterday and installed them this morning. I absolutely love them. They fit darn near perfect :). Thanks again for the group buy guys.

6. Apr 8, 2010 at 7:41 AM
    Veccster

Veccster bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    That's interesting. I am very largely against advertisements on some stuff but not others. I HATE when people drive vehicles with the dealerships name stamped on the back. I shake my head when I see a nice new Acura with an obnoxious license plate frame advertising the dealership name. That's the first $3 modification on my new vehicles.

But I actually like the red WT log on my mats. Maybe because I have a red truck and it matches well. I was disappointed because I thought the passenger side didn't have it (then I looked again :)). I'll keep the stickers on for now.

Great mats at a great price!

7. Apr 8, 2010 at 10:22 AM
    socal16

socal16 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Diego
    las vegas nv
    Vehicle:
    08 trd offroad black 4x4!!!
    wheels and tires, k&n cold air intake, limo tint,bhlm,TRD seatcovers, OME lift
    just got mine 5 minutes and already installed! theyre awesome ill post pics in a little bit

8. Apr 8, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    Bronathan05

Bronathan05 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCSB
    Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Toytec 3" ULK, Flow Master Exhaust, AFE CAI, Painted engine cover, Wet okole Seat covers, Weathertech floor liners, Retrofit headlights, LED aftermarket tail lights, and hopefully the list doesn't continue much longer.
    So..i just got a knock on the door no less than 2 minutes ago. Immediately opened the box extremely happy they finally came in. But when i open the box...I realize I received 2 driver side floor mats? wtf? SMH.

Can anyone PM me the # to reach Mike with the extension as well. Id appreciate it.

9. Apr 8, 2010 at 1:59 PM
    pxhxi

pxhxi Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    LOL! I received two passenger side mats. What color did you get?

10. Apr 8, 2010 at 3:09 PM
    Uncharted

Uncharted Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 Taco
    Icon Extended Travel C/O's, TC UCA's, 285/70/17 Hankook Dynapro MT's, 17" XD Revolvers, Avid Off Road Sliders, Toytec TSB AAL, Rear 5100's, All Pro Front Bumper & Skids, Color Matched Grill, Grillcraft Upper, BHLM, Tinted Taillights, Lightforce 240's.
    Just got mine in the mail. Got them installed and they fit perfectly. Thanks a lot for the Group Buy!

11. Apr 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM
    Slimwood Shady

Slimwood Shady I love your mom!

Member:
    First Name:
    Linwood
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    '23 TRD Pro Tundra; 996TT; '16 Odyssey
    #nomods
    Got mine today! They fit almost perfectly!!! Well, at least as good as one could expect!

12. Apr 8, 2010 at 4:37 PM
    Bronathan05

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCSB
    Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Toytec 3" ULK, Flow Master Exhaust, AFE CAI, Painted engine cover, Wet okole Seat covers, Weathertech floor liners, Retrofit headlights, LED aftermarket tail lights, and hopefully the list doesn't continue much longer.
    Grey! haha did they mix up our orders?

13. Apr 8, 2010 at 4:41 PM
    thestrangebrew

thestrangebrew AlphaPlanner

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Dos Palos CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4x4 Rugged Trail Edition
    Black Badges, Black Center Console
    Put mine in last night. Was a breeze and fit like a glove for the most part. I actually wish my passenger side had clips so it'd stay in place a little better, but overall, I'm completely satisfied!

14. Apr 8, 2010 at 5:14 PM
    NJ92783

NJ92783 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    (sold) 2010 Super White DC TRD Sport
    I got my mats today and I received the correct color rears but wrong color fronts. If someone can do me a favor and PM me his number and extension id greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot.

15. Apr 8, 2010 at 5:17 PM
    Veccster

Veccster bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    Wow...they apparently couldn't handle the volume of these group buys. Buyers in both groups had issues with incorrect product being shipped.

Group buys seem to be a great way to get exposure for relatively small companies. You have a bunch of people who are getting the product for a really low price. I would want to offer OUTSTANDING service and quality to those customers because they are going to walk away VERY happy (mostly because of the price). Happy customers like to tell potential buyers about their good experience, etc, etc.

Though not as bad as Pop&Lock or Revenge Fab, WeatherTech is quickly moving down my list of reputable organizations. Sounds like they need a quality control person on their staff!

16. Apr 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM
    jbr45

jbr45 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner
    Received my mats today. Front and back for my 2010 DC. They fit great and installed in seconds. Thanks for putting this group buy together.

17. Apr 8, 2010 at 5:22 PM
    pxhxi

pxhxi Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I chose the black mats. if they were the same color, I'd swap with you since you're some what close to Pasadena.

btw I gave mike a call and he's sending a replacement soon.

18. Apr 8, 2010 at 5:26 PM
    Bronathan05

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCSB
    If only it were that easy. You think you can do me a favor and send me his # I want these mats to be in my truck already haha.

I was gonna order black to..I just felt black seats from the wet okole GB and black floor mats would be too much for me.

19. Apr 8, 2010 at 6:41 PM
    ubugarrity

ubugarrity Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Recd mats today! They look great. Thanks to all.

20. Apr 8, 2010 at 6:44 PM
    lazaro

lazaro Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Garry
    Chesterfield, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC BSP 4X4 TRD Off-road
    Stainless Nfab Steps painted black, Acces Tonneau cover, LED dome and map lights, Weathertech floor mats, EGR slimline visors, Wicked Flow 13 mufflers, ultragauge and 4X4 illuminated switch mod, receiver shackle from Timichi and Redline QL plus hood struts.
    I got hold of delivery at 2pm, ( I was off today) It took me a couple of minutes to have it installed. It is as good as it gets. Good fit, they got the whole thing correct. ( sorry guys if you have your orders mixed up) I just wish the material is a tad bit thicker. Weather tech probably needs a QC guy to make sure orders are not messed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top