Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Current Weathertech Group Buy

Old 04-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #441
PennTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Bryon
PennTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just recieved mine today, installed in no time at all. The back of the access cab was easy to deal with too; my 09 rear console was held in by 4 bolts, just reinstalled the top two.

Everything's flush and stays put. Thanks for putting this together!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #442
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
i got my weathertechs yesterday and they fit great!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #443
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #444
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
are you supposed to replace your floor hooks with the hooks they provide in the box?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #445
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
i used the ones that came with my truck
Old 04-09-2010, 04:32 AM   #446
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-frax View Post
are you supposed to replace your floor hooks with the hooks they provide in the box?
I wondered why they sent those spare pins as well. I used the ones already on my floor.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:58 AM   #447
ruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force:
ruskastud's Tacoma Gallery
I have pins on both sides, but I did not get any pins with my mats. Was I supposed to??

The Pins that were in my truck seemed to work fine...........
Old 04-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #448
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
here is where my confusion continued.... after being told on the phone that they are not made for my truck, i walked over and got this right off the box

Old 04-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #449
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
Wow...they apparently couldn't handle the volume of these group buys. Buyers in both groups had issues with incorrect product being shipped.

Group buys seem to be a great way to get exposure for relatively small companies. You have a bunch of people who are getting the product for a really low price. I would want to offer OUTSTANDING service and quality to those customers because they are going to walk away VERY happy (mostly because of the price). Happy customers like to tell potential buyers about their good experience, etc, etc.

Though not as bad as Pop&Lock or Revenge Fab, WeatherTech is quickly moving down my list of reputable organizations. Sounds like they need a quality control person on their staff!

Yes and if everyone's orders got delayed 2-3 days for quality control people would complain that the shipping was slow and they needed to hire a better shipping manager
Old 04-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #450
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
I thought everything worked out great. Thanks again Fuzz! Black on the grey interior was the only choice to be made.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #451
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskastud View Post
I have pins on both sides, but I did not get any pins with my mats. Was I supposed to??

The Pins that were in my truck seemed to work fine...........
I got some so i would assume Yes.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:32 PM   #452
TacomaToday is on a distinguished road
TacomaToday's Tacoma Gallery
Fits perfect!

Thanks Fuzzy for putting this together.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:02 AM   #453
My Taco is Blue!!!
Bu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AME3 VFA83 Virginia Beach, VA
Name: Mark
Bu11etWhisperer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaToday View Post
Thanks Fuzzy for putting this together.
X2 I got mine Thursday and their awesome. I just wish I would have bought the headlight protectors during this buy.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:04 AM   #454
My Taco is Blue!!!
Bu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AME3 VFA83 Virginia Beach, VA
Name: Mark
Bu11etWhisperer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
I wondered why they sent those spare pins as well. I used the ones already on my floor.
I replaced mine but that's because I ordered the black ones and the grey pins that came in the truck would have looked tacky so I used the black ones the mats came with.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:08 AM   #455
AdoptaTaco is just really niceAdoptaTaco is just really niceAdoptaTaco is just really niceAdoptaTaco is just really niceAdoptaTaco is just really nice
Name: Brandon
AdoptaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu11etWhisperer View Post
I replaced mine but that's because I ordered the black ones and the grey pins that came in the truck would have looked tacky so I used the black ones the mats came with.
X2
Old 04-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #456
ellocodetroit will become famous soon enoughellocodetroit will become famous soon enough

Name: Detroit
ellocodetroit's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine on Thursday(4/8) and installed them today. They look great and I'm satisfied. Thanks again Fuzzy for setting this up.

On the kick panel fitment issue, I noticed when the door is closed it pushes the floorliner flush with kick panel. When the door is open there is a small gap between the two. It does not bother me but perhaps with time the door will help mold the floorliners to sit flush with the kick panel.

Regarding the pins, I did not receive any black replacement pins from Weathertech. I just used the gray ones I already had. I'm not worried about the two contrasting colors. 99% of the time no one is going to notice.

On another note, I do wish the door sides of the floorliners reached a little further back to protect the carpet between the seats and the door(the area where the handles to recline the seats are located). I know this sounds like I'm picking fly sheit out of pepper.

Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I hope everything gets resolved with the folks who had issues with their orders. I think I true mark of a company is how the handle customer complaints and how they rectify any problems their customers may have. There are alot of companies out there that would just take the money and tell you tough luck, no returns.

Thanks again Fuzzy for setting this up.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #457

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
installed mine today even though they came in thursday. fit is great. the thing that some are talking about with the passenger side not flush with the kick panel are true. its not tight up against it at first. but i just bend it out a bit before install and it fit pretty good. ellocodetroit makes a good point about when you shut the door it is more flush. Before install i was gonna leave it out in the sun a bit so it is more plyable but what are the odds that the one day in southern cali it is a cloudy and windy day. oh well, i figure when i have my truck parked and it heats up like a mofo, the weathertechs will fit flush more than it already is.
again i agree with ellocodetroit, that i wish it went back more towards the sides. also on the backseats, i wish it covered more of the triangle corner like the oem mats did.
overall, not bad.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #458
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Mine fit perfect! Props to the one who set this up this was an awesome buy
Old 04-11-2010, 11:01 PM   #459
ellocodetroit will become famous soon enoughellocodetroit will become famous soon enough

Name: Detroit
ellocodetroit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Beauty View Post
The emblem on the drivers side was backwards too....not such a biggy.
It's just a sticker, you can peel it off and place it the correct way. That's what I did. Some guys have removed the stickers from both sides to give it a clean look. Just a thought.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #460
Saka12 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Saka12's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Got mine yesterday! Fits perfect. Thanks fuzzy great job!