Notices

Current Weathertech Group Buy

Old 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #461
xh0tsaucex is on a distinguished road
xh0tsaucex's Tacoma Gallery
how much did you guys pay for em?
Old 04-30-2010, 05:46 AM   #462
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
124 shipped if I remember. They are great.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #463
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
I love these mats. They fit perfectly in my double cab (front and back) and look cool too. They're not too "rugged", which was a concern of mine. When I researched them, I thought they might be too much aimed at off-roading or for utility use. They would hold up in those uses but also look good in a casual and clean truck.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #464
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
So if weathertech wont be doing a group buy for a LONG LONG LONG time how long is that? I am unwilling to buy them at full price and will buy them when a group buy comes up... 3 months, 6 months, a year from now or whenever. If they dont do a group buy I dont see me ordering.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #465
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
DevL -

Their rep. told me his boss wouldn't authorize another G.B. for Tacomaworld for about 6 months because they just did 2 of them with well over 150 sales in the past 2-3 months. That's ALOT of discounts so I can understand his bosses concern.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #466
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Thats great 6 months is not so long. Im in on the next one in 6 months
Old 05-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #467
Booney Crasher
bigabe is on a distinguished road
bigabe's Tacoma Gallery
2 group buys with over 150 sales?

Damn.

I guess that's why my order is taking so long to ship! They're probably out of stock!
Old 05-22-2010, 08:15 AM   #468
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
these things are marked up soooo high of a margin they can afford to do group buys whenever they want...they just want more money, simple as that...but I do agree these are great mats just to high priced, and yes I do have a set in the front of my a/c fit like a glove.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #469
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
these things are marked up soooo high of a margin they can afford to do group buys whenever they want...they just want more money, simple as that...but I do agree these are great mats just to high priced, and yes I do have a set in the front of my a/c fit like a glove.
x2, as much business as TW has given them, they should be happy to do a group buy, its gauranteed money!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #470
2009Taco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Information Systems Technician, Second Class
2009Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 2009Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckHwk13 View Post
I asked WeatherTech about this. They said the fit is the same, but that the mat would need to be trimmed by the clutch.
I have them and I can't even see where I would trim them, they don't seem to get in the way at all, so I just left them as is.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #471
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
x2, as much business as TW has given them, they should be happy to do a group buy, its gauranteed money!
124 discounted sure sales with money in hand is better than however many maybe sales (or not) at non-discounted price. That makes good business sense.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #472
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone remember how much we paid for these mats for a DC? I just bought some more and got them in black, and sold the ones I bought here for $100...just can't remember what we paid...