Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

We need a group buy for a rear off-road bumper!

Old 03-17-2010, 05:35 AM   #21
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing
Old 03-17-2010, 02:02 PM   #22
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I like the armor tech non wrap around. Subbed
Old 03-17-2010, 04:07 PM   #23
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
been waiting for one of these since I backed into a freaking concrete barrier. Sadly, I don't have the time to coordinate the effort, but I'll definitely buy one. Definitely.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #24
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My vote is for All Pro or maybe CBI. Although I'd like to see more pics of that armortech.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #25
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
^^http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/arm...duct-line.html
Old 03-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #26
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Allpro or armor tech, I will put my name on the list! What is armor techs lead time?
I am in the market now, I really like the CBi but 5-6 months is just too long for me.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Thanks. My final vote is All Pro. I don't care for the look of the Armor Tech personally, although it looks pretty stout. And like everyone else, I can't want for CBI. I'm ready to buy now if the right deal comes along.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #28
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Im thinking make the vendors bid for us, like how the government makes contractors bid for the lowest contract to get the job...have All Pro, CBI and armortech all come on, give their proposals, and give their price. We vote and decide
Old 03-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #29
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
pics please! :d
Old 03-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #30
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Im thinking make the vendors bid for us, like how the government makes contractors bid for the lowest contract to get the job...have All Pro, CBI and armortech all come on, give their proposals, and give their price. We vote and decide
hmmm....you may be onto something here....like how that insurance company does....
Old 03-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #31
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i would be down if the price was right
Old 03-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #32
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
all i have to say is hell ya great idea !
Old 03-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #33
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

for sure, now we just need to get 10-15 people committed, start a thread, demonstrate that we are serious and have the money, and contact All Pro, CBI, Armortech, and whoever else there is (Demello, etc). They come on and post:
- Name of Company
- Picture of product
- Dimensions (ie measurements, thickness of materials used)
- need to cut into bedsides or not
- price
- TURN AROUND TIME (this is really important)
- other info
Old 03-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #34
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love something Avid-ish. You know, just a rim of steel, instead of removing the entire bumper.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #35
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
for sure, now we just need to get 10-15 people committed, start a thread, demonstrate that we are serious and have the money, and contact All Pro, CBI, Armortech, and whoever else there is (Demello, etc). They come on and post:
- Name of Company
- Picture of product
- Dimensions (ie measurements, thickness of materials used)
- need to cut into bedsides or not
- price
- TURN AROUND TIME (this is really important)
- other info
i think price is really important...lol
Old 03-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #36
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think price is really important...lol
I am in if we can get this going. $ in hand...
Old 03-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #37
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-17-2010, 11:05 PM   #38
Sooooooper Moderator

i wouldnt mind having me one of those ATO high clearance bumpers....say...on the free.....kevin....haha
Old 03-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #39
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ready to buy. Wondering what the price would be to ship to me though.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #40
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
i wouldnt mind having me one of those ATO high clearance bumpers....say...on the free.....kevin....haha
at them to the list of vendors to be considered