Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Group Buys To Come! :)

Old 03-21-2010, 09:21 PM   #41
TheBlackPearl is on a distinguished road

TheBlackPearl's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Slim, would I be able to exchange a kit that I bought from you last year? My kit's bulb never locks with the bracket it's suppose to be in and always slips out of the headlight. The only thing that holds in the bulb is the stock rubber housing.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #42
sdirep is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
sdirep's Tacoma Gallery
slimcubby...what part of socal are you in? do you allow pickups?
Old 03-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #43
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdirep View Post
ive been askin the same thing
Old 03-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #44
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Paul lives near San Diego IIRC.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #45
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Don't Hids Die out?? its just what i am hearing.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #46
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
Don't Hids Die out?? its just what i am hearing.
What? Of course they do, it just like any other bulb!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #47
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
What? Of course they do, it just like any other bulb!
well no i heard they go out fast? lol like a month of 2? thats why i was thinking about it then i didnt want to buy a whole bunch you know?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #48
bite me

Well, you've heard wrong because they don't. Some may, due to crappy quality.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:58 PM   #49

So then i should purchase from this guy?
Old 03-21-2010, 11:14 PM   #50
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
ya im interested. can i take this somewhere to be installed? do any shops do that?
Old 03-21-2010, 11:39 PM   #51
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearl View Post
Hey Slim, would I be able to exchange a kit that I bought from you last year? My kit's bulb never locks with the bracket it's suppose to be in and always slips out of the headlight. The only thing that holds in the bulb is the stock rubber housing.
Is it just one bulb? PM me and I will take care of you. Give me all the details in the PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdirep View Post
I am in San Diego but I do not allow local pickup sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
So then i should purchase from this guy?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
ya im interested. can i take this somewhere to be installed? do any shops do that?
I am sure some shops do the install for people but why pay the rape $ when you can do it yourself in an hour. It really is easy as plugging in plugs and grounding 2 wires. Trust me my wife (of 14 days! ) installed her own kit on her Corolla a while back.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #52
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

New group buy starts tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #53
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Is it just one bulb? PM me and I will take care of you. Give me all the details in the PM.

I am in San Diego but I do not allow local pickup sorry.

Yes

I am sure some shops do the install for people but why pay the rape $ when you can do it yourself in an hour. It really is easy as plugging in plugs and grounding 2 wires. Trust me my wife (of 14 days! ) installed her own kit on her Corolla a while back.
ok well i think ill sign up. what all comes with the kit? and does it come with instructions for installing? also do they work well for a 2000 headlight. i have heard they dont work well with them.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #54

As promised here is the link to the group buy. If anyone has questions please refer to this thread from now on.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/82646-hid-xenon-group-buy-round-14-ends-4-15-10-a.html