Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Group Buys To Come! :)

Old 03-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
HID Group Buys To Come! :)

Hey guys!

It's slimcubby and I am back! I haven't been on here in a while for the past couple weeks with the wedding and honeymoon. But now I am back and ready for some group buys!!

I tried to get back to all the PM's I had. If I have missed anything please PM me again so that I can help you out.

I will be starting a new group buy April 1st! I am sure it will be a big one since I have recieved a ton of PM's wanting another one to start. Soon enough you all will be able to get on board.

If I have missed anything while I was gone please bring me up to speed.

~Slim
Old 03-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I think I may have to get in on this one for a set for the taco & the R6.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
I think I may have to get in on this one for a set for the taco & the R6.
Nice you will love em.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Are these for the headlights? hi/low beam?
Old 03-17-2010, 11:19 PM   #5
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Slim, be sure to look up bcgredneck. Fred's been looking for you.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Slim, be sure to look up bcgredneck. Fred's been looking for you.
I PM'd him tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
Are these for the headlights? hi/low beam?
Yup and for any other vehicle as well.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #7
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
awesome im jumping on this one...
Old 03-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Ive heard that some HID lights put off too much heat and can mess the headlights up...I'm guessing these ones are good quality and dont do that??
Old 03-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
you have to get the whole HID kit and only 55W
Thanks!! How bright are the 55w? When you say the whole kit, does that mean the high & low beam?
Old 03-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #13
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm going to guess slimcubby sells everything that is needed for this kit?
Old 03-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #14
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
yes, think i may jump onboard as well this will be my second set... the first set gave me so much trouble it wasn't worth keeping them on the truck(not slimcubby lights by the way) bought them off ebay and had ballast after ballast go bad lights not coming on so on so on... i had two sets of lights because i was always sending them back

what kind of warranty do these have slim just asking seem like alot of people are happy with them so far... any problems with them? looking to get the bixenon headlights and the fogs thanks
Old 03-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brians05taco View Post
yes, think i may jump onboard as well this will be my second set... the first set gave me so much trouble it wasn't worth keeping them on the truck(not slimcubby lights by the way) bought them off ebay and had ballast after ballast go bad lights not coming on so on so on... i had two sets of lights because i was always sending them back

what kind of warranty do these have slim just asking seem like alot of people are happy with them so far... any problems with them? looking to get the bixenon headlights and the fogs thanks
Yea a lot of people don't understand and think that the cheapy ebay kits are all the same. But that is actually a big mistake. There is definitley a difference in quality and customer service. If any issues come up with my kits they will be taken care of asap. I don't let anybody have any bad experiences with my kits. Only happy customers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
So I'm going to guess slimcubby sells everything that is needed for this kit?
Yes the kits come complete with everything you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
ballast and bumbs and wiring! 55w is perfect for the tacoma
Actually I suggest the 35w for our taco's. The 50w works as well but can cause a higher chance of getting flashed by oncomming drivers. The 35w is plenty bright! 99% of the kits I have sold on here are 35w with the occassional 1% 50w.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Ive heard that some HID lights put off too much heat and can mess the headlights up...I'm guessing these ones are good quality and dont do that??
The kits I sell do not cause any melting problems of the stock housings. I recommend the 35w kits over the 50w kits. The 35w is most popular and is way brighter than the stock halogens. You will switch to HID's and never look back!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #16
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Interested for sure
Old 03-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #17
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
how much for a set of 35w?
Old 03-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #18

I am contimplating starting the group buy early to let it go a little longer. Usually the group buys are for 15 days. They start on the 1st of the month and end on the 15th. I could start it up now and have it end on the 15th of April allowing there to be more time for people to get in. Just want some feedback from you guys about this.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #19
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested but i need to know more about them. how much would they be for a 1st gen tacoma? and would i need to take it somewhere to get it installed? i heard its tricky to get the aimed right.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #20
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
whenever is good for me