Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: All Pro rear 8-way adjustable FOX Shocks

Old 03-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: All Pro rear 8-way adjustable FOX Shocks

I was wondering if anyone is planning on purchasing the All Pro 8-way adjustable rear Fox shocks.
I've been wanting to buy them for some time now, but my work has decided to hold off on promotions and merit increases for the time being. I've been waiting for the extra money to come in to "justify" the purchase. One thing that might get me over the hump is All Pro offering a Group Buy!

So... this is a feeler. Odds are that they won't come a long way off of their $299 each price, but one never knows.
http://www.allprooffroad.com/05tacom...5tacomafoxrear

Anyone interested?
All Pro, are you game?
Old 03-20-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still with you on that!!! I love those and the WE with resis but 269 ea. Where is the tacomaworld love? Get some more people to sign up and see if we can make this happen
Old 03-20-2010, 02:19 AM   #3
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
dont buy them from allpro. theyre expensive there. You can get a set of 2 from WOTM for $395

http://www.wotm.com/fox20repish0.html
Old 03-20-2010, 02:25 AM   #4
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
dont buy them from allpro. theyre expensive there. You can get a set of 2 from WOTM for $395

Allpro you going to let them show more love to TW then you

Old 03-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #5
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post

If they are the same shock that's a big difference in price. Many of the details are the same except for WOTM doesn't advertise the 8-way adjustability. Need to call and find out, but if they are the same... Come on All Pro!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
We have the exclusive on the 8-way adjustable rear shocks, even though those are the ones pictured on the WOTM website (which they stole from our website, along with the front 2.5" coilover picture), but the part number they list is for the stock height shock from Fox that has the reservoir mounted on the bottom of the shock.

We contacted WOTM, and they didn't even realize the part they are selling is different from the one they have pictured! ha ha

But, back to the group buy....

The way our group buys work, is we are able to get a volume discount from our supplier, then we are able to pass that discount along to our customers through a group buy which creates the volume we need.

Fox doesn't offer any discounts unless we buy mass quantities, so I don't think a group buy is possible. However, we have done a group buy before on the Walker Evans 2.5" coilovers, so we can do another group buy on those if there is interest.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for chiming in allpro. Its a good thing i didnt order them too soon. i would have been disappointed to recieve something other than the adjustable.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
We have the exclusive on the 8-way adjustable rear shocks, even though those are the ones pictured on the WOTM website (which they stole from our website, along with the front 2.5" coilover picture), but the part number they list is for the stock height shock from Fox that has the reservoir mounted on the bottom of the shock.

We contacted WOTM, and they didn't even realize the part they are selling is different from the one they have pictured! ha ha

But, back to the group buy....

The way our group buys work, is we are able to get a volume discount from our supplier, then we are able to pass that discount along to our customers through a group buy which creates the volume we need.

Fox doesn't offer any discounts unless we buy mass quantities, so I don't think a group buy is possible. However, we have done a group buy before on the Walker Evans 2.5" coilovers, so we can do another group buy on those if there is interest.
One thing, it would be cool to understand how the 8 way adjustments are made and when they might be used. I know you're always a phone call away (and I'll have to call to order) but sharing the info online would be cool too.
I expect to be calling in the next week or so (once things at work die down and we get the raises/promos figured out) but any info you could share would be appreciated.