Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Carr Light Bar

Old 03-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #22
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
i looked but i couldnt find one.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #24
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
here is one on a 1st gen. Not sure which bar it is tho.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #25
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
im prob not gunna get this bar cause im going to put two HID off-road lights on my bumper and then a bed bar in the back with two more HID off-road lights
Old 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #26
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
no problem, i was also looking at it and i believe that the mount will span over the OEM rack. But let us know what you hear.
Well they got back to me about an hour ago and this is what they said:

I'm not sure that the Light Bar would work with the roof rack.
The Deluxe bar sits about 4'-5' about the roof and the M Profile sits about
3'-4'. The gutterless mount kit will be attached inside the front door
(drilling is required). Our bars clip into that.
Please see the link below. It will explain how the mount kits are attached.

http://www.carr.com/uploads/instructions/220042.pdf

I'm not convinced enough to buy one just yet. I want to know for sure it will work with the OEM roof rack but they said they weren't sure.