Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Carr Light Bar

Old 03-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Carr Light Bar

He guys i would like to see what the turn out on something like this would be. The Carr light bars attach much like a yakima roof rack would. Here are the 2 i was thinking of:

The low profile bar

And the M profile bar

Let me know what you guys think and ill see what i can do.

Justin
Old 03-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks awesome, I didnt even know they made those.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
ya i found them yesterday. I figured it would be perfect for the guys that just wanted a light bar and not a full rack. They also come in polished and titanium finish.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 03-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #5

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo
Old 03-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
subd.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:45 PM   #9
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd aim mine backwards, I already have 4 sets of HID's in the front with 170 degrees of light and about 400-500 feet in front.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I was just looking at those a week or so ago, they do look very cool! I wanna see one on a 1st gen!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 AM   #11

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I was thinking maybe do something like how the light bars on wakeboard boats are. Where they have 2 pointing backward and 3 forward.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 AM   #12
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Those look badass. How much?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #13

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Retail for 153.99. I have an email in to them about the group buy tho.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Those look pretty sick!!! I'm sure they wouldnt work with the OEM roof rack though huh?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #15

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Actually they should. Because they can either attach to the stock roof gutters or internal gutters.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:20 AM   #17

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ok well lets get a list going cause Carr manufacturing said that they want a list before they put a price on anything.

1. chachie
Old 03-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will most likely get in on this but I am waiting for a reply back from them to make sure if they will work with the OEM roof rack.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #19

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
no problem, i was also looking at it and i believe that the mount will span over the OEM rack. But let us know what you hear.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #20
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
no problem, i was also looking at it and i believe that the mount will span over the OEM rack. But let us know what you hear.
Yeah I will, I e-mailed them about a half hour ago so we will see what they say.