LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: APRIL 22 DEADLINE Wheelers Offroad 1st Gen Leaf Replacement

Old 03-31-2010, 08:13 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
bump......come on ya'll....get some springs!! you'll make ur truck uber happy.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:16 PM   #42
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
I will not give into peer pressure!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:44 PM   #43
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhumston View Post
Is the discount only applicable to the 4 and 5 leaf packs, or can it apply to the Alcan or Deaver 8 leaf packs too?
It applies only to the Wheelers HD replacement leaf packs (which are made to spec by Alcan). I think they have more flexibility with the pricing on those than other products.

The idea here is that a bunch of people wanted to stay as stock as possible.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 PM   #44
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1012 View Post
OP --- can you keep the updated list on the 1st post please....easier for everyone to see.
Only if you give me your zip code like Dan asked for...
Old 03-31-2010, 10:05 PM   #45

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
You are the man, dude! No, wait, you are the dude, man! No, wait, I'm the dude, man!

I'm gonna have to send you some gold-plated pom-poms for your bumps....
Old 04-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #46
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
only if you give me your zip code like dan asked for...
Old 04-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #47

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1012 View Post
Done.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #48
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

bump.. again

yay for the extension.. At least I won't have to worry about eating vs. springs.. (springs were gonna win anyway.)

Now... more people... on list... now. This is not peer pressure, this is a gun to your head.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #49

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Friday bump, kids. Take that paycheck and stick it in your leaf spring fund...
Old 04-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #50
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
bump bump.. i want that damn discount!
Old 04-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #51
chadwick is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Chad
chadwick's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone ever heard of taking a new factory replacement spring pack, removing a leaf from your old one and bolting it into the new pack? A local spring shop said it was an option, smoother than an add-a-leaf I guess.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #52

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwick View Post
Has anyone ever heard of taking a new factory replacement spring pack, removing a leaf from your old one and bolting it into the new pack? A local spring shop said it was an option, smoother than an add-a-leaf I guess.
I don't see how that makes sense. Buy a poorly designed and overpriced OEM spring known to be weak, and stick an old, worn-out leaf into that? I don't think I would want to to spend any time, effort, or money on that. Maybe he just wants to keep you coming back for more work...am I misunderstanding?
Old 04-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #53
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

That, in my opinion, would be like putting an add-a-leaf onto a spring pack that was sagging the other way. I.E. useless

oh and yippie for the extension once more.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #54
chadwick is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Chad
chadwick's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know?, I'm just looking at options while I'm waiting for this list to grow. This shop doesn't deal with any lifts, only factory replacements. He said $188 each pack for factory replacements, I asked about a new add-a-leaf in that, and he suggested the old spring thing because of the rough ride of aal's. Just wanted to hear a little chatter about it.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #55

The old leafs... I wouldn't put them in the new pack, not unless he's willing to possibly re-roll them so they have spring in 'em once more. AALs would just be better if you were sticking with stock springs. Then again, you could get the 5 leaf pack, the lift that goes with it.. and a bit more carrying capability. No axle wrap = bonus!
Old 04-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #56

Saturday *BUMP*
Old 04-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #57

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday morning bump, kids.

You will be hard pressed to find a better deal to replace your springs.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #58
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Enough with the bumps already!

Still debating what to do. Good news is I have someone stopping by in a little bit to look at my Subaru that is for sale. That's where the "truck suspension replacement fund" will be coming from. Keep your fingers crossed!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:00 AM   #59

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Enough with the bumps already!

Still debating what to do. Good news is I have someone stopping by in a little bit to look at my Subaru that is for sale. That's where the "truck suspension replacement fund" will be coming from. Keep your fingers crossed!
Just getting antsy. I know you are interested , but we need a lot more, and we haven't had any activity, even questions. Apologies if you feel like you are getting spammed.

I am trying to get new folks who may have not seen this yet. You know, it is hard to stay visible with all the raging, urgent debates about V-neck shirts and whatnot.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #60

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Just getting antsy. I know you are interested , but we need a lot more, and we haven't had any activity, even questions. Apologies if you feel like you are getting spammed.

I am trying to get new folks who may have not seen this yet. You know, it is hard to stay visible with all the raging, urgent debates about V-neck shirts and whatnot.
More amused than anything...oh, and BUMP!

Can you change the title? Maybe something more interesting will get people to look in here. or you could start going through the member list and PM'ing all 1st gen owners.

Products Discussed in this Thread