Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy On Red Line Hood Struts!!!

View Poll Results: What kind of Quick Lift Hood Strut are you getting?
Quick Lift Basic 19 32.20%
Quick Lift Plus 24 40.68%
Quick Lift Elite 16 27.12%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #41
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
OK thanks man! I'm going to get one set for sure and I'll get the second one for my wifes Rav4 if they offer a discount. I can't immagine that they wouldn't but I guess we will see.

I'll post my order after you forward their reply.

Cheers.
Well good news my friend. They will be giving discounts on other cars such as your wifes Rav4.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #42
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent

I am in

Justin
Old 03-30-2010, 06:51 PM   #45
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfe0zero View Post
Definitely interested in both if tailgate discount is included!
Yes. There will be a discount on the Tail-gate Damper. Shall I put your name down.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #46
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Bump
William/tacomakid89:

3 Questions for the price of one

Forgive the Nubie, What the Hell does Bump mean? Acknowledgment of PM?

Do You need Name & Address in PM (Name/screen name, Which one and how many sets)

Anyone:
Does anybody know if the Truck Tailgate EZDown single gas spring is rated for the same load as the cable it replaces. Doesn't specify. (before I email them)
Old 03-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #47
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you interested in the tailgate dampner,

I have the DZ one. It doesn't provide enough room for the cable, but still closes. Over time your rubber around the cable will wear off.

And when you click open the tailgate handle, you have to give a small pull before the tailgate opens since the cable sort of wedges it in there.

I don't know if they improved the design though. I have had mine about a year.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #49
Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
William/tacomakid89:

3 Questions for the price of one

Forgive the Nubie, What the Hell does Bump mean? Acknowledgment of PM?

Do You need Name & Address in PM (Name/screen name, Which one and how many sets)

Anyone:
Does anybody know if the Truck Tailgate EZDown single gas spring is rated for the same load as the cable it replaces. Doesn't specify. (before I email them)
Its no problem. I believe "Bump" is used to get the thread that you put it on back onto the main page so then everybody see's it again. PM stands for "Personal Message". You don't need both, but I recommend it though. And I believe that the cable is still on there. There's a video on their page about it.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #50
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well good news my friend. They will be giving discounts on other cars such as your wifes Rav4.
You are awesome man!

You can put me down for two QuickLIFT.
Do I need to PM anything to you?

Cheers.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #51
Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
You are awesome man!

You can put me down for two QuickLIFT.
Do I need to PM anything to you?

Cheers.
No man. You're good.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #52
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
john/ got_titan 1x Quicklift
Old 03-30-2010, 08:42 PM   #53
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is NOT the Group Buy Discount Price. It's From Redline Tuning Website for Reference ONLY

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-TOY-TACOMA-95+.html
Gen2 Only
Tail-gate EZDown option available for 05-07 Tacoma, savings of $15 when purchased together using the link above (Referring to QuickLift) Appears to Cost $50 when purchased with any model Quick Lift, Which is actually $20 off Retail.

http://www.redlinetuning.com/products_ezdown.html
Redline Tuning EZ-DOWN Purchased Alone:

Retail Price: $69.95
Our Price: $54.95
Model #EZ-Down
Old 03-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #54
PennTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Bryon
PennTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bryon/Penntaco

Put me in for 1 quicklift!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #55
Native Son

Quote:
Its no problem. I believe "Bump" is used to get the thread that you put it on back onto the main page so then everybody see's it again. PM stands for "Personal Message". You don't need both, but I recommend it though. And I believe that the cable is still on there. There's a video on their page about it.
Thanks,
Knew "PM"
Saw Vid
Will be sending PM for GB
Old 03-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #58
Native Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfe0zero View Post
So does anyone know why exactly the EZDown is only listed as compatible for 05-07 and not 08-10?
What's the difference in our tailgates other than backup cameras in some?
See this page:
http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-TOY-TACOMA-95+.html

About Middle of Right Column just below Ordering "Drop Downs"

Designed for: 1995-Present Toyota Tacoma. Hardware included also supports aftermarket hoods - read our FAQ for common questions and answers. EZDown option is only available for the 05-09 model years...
Old 03-31-2010, 04:55 AM   #60
The Forcer
Sforza will become famous soon enoughSforza will become famous soon enough

Name: Rich
Sforza's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent