Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

AutoMatCentral.com Product Offer

Old 05-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #321
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Im curious how these turned out for everyone! lets see these.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #322
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I have been slammed with work the past few weeks and the days i have had off have not been good for doing the install, but i hope to get it done this weekend.. i owe it to the guy for sending them to me..
Old 05-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #323
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
While we're waiting for the winners to post their reviews of the strips (hopefully soon ), I thought I'd share a customer photo of a 2009 Tundra owner who installed the same set.

If anyone is interested in a set, please send me an email or PM and I can provide a limited time discount on the already low price.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral
Old 05-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #324
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone get these on yet?
Old 05-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #325
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
those led strips look so cool. seen a Audi that has the "official" ones and they look sweet. i just dont know how theyd look on a pickup truck though.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #326
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The sooner the reviews come in, the sooner I can make additional offers on this forum.

AutoMatCentral
Old 05-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #327

Still waiting on the reviews for these...Does anyone have any updates???
Old 05-30-2010, 03:53 PM   #328
UG legend wannabe

i hate to say it, but i think sadly they decided not to install them. If i would have one, like i won the other give away. I would have installed these bad boys pretty quick. I hope these few that kinda just blew the deal dont ruin our chances of other things you make available.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #329

I'll have to re-think how I make offers on the forum. I really would like to make them free, but if the winners don't post product reviews or feedback, I wouldn't be able to do so.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #330
UG legend wannabe

well, do what you have to do. Whatever your thinking is the way to do it. But atleast the last blinker offer worked out pretty good. I posted a review as well as another member. Well i'll stay tuned for other offers.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:47 PM   #331

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
But at least the last blinker offer worked out pretty good. I posted a review as well as another member.
Yes, I applaud you and the others who posted timely reviews for my offers. However, of the 7 free items I sent out for review during the past two months, only 2 have posted reviews.

That is less than 30% of the winners posting reviews. This low rate is very unfair to the other forum members who were willing to post reviews.