Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

what happened to the konig countersteer group buy?

Old 04-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
my money to mod ratio is out of wack
crispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nice

Army: 21c Bridge Crewmember  74th eng co(mrbc), 62nd eng bn, 36th eng bd
crispytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to crispytaco
Unhappy what happened to the konig countersteer group buy?

guess im out of the loop...what happened to this group buy i can't find anything about it now. like it just vanished.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Owner won't do group pricing.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
my money to mod ratio is out of wack
crispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nice

Army: 21c Bridge Crewmember  74th eng co(mrbc), 62nd eng bn, 36th eng bd
crispytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to crispytaco
that sucks on well thanks for the info
Old 04-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah jlb said no go on the group buy. So i'm not gonna buy wheels from them i'll buy something else!