Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wheel Spacers official group buy

Old 04-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #21
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #22
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Ill need some for my next set of larger tires so count me in if the price is good.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #23
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
If my new rims I'm ordering rub the caliper I'll definitely be interested!
Old 04-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #24
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
depends on price
Old 04-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #25
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #26
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I need to see a price but I might be in on this.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #27
kram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the rough
kram's Tacoma Gallery
If you can get canadians in on the deal too, I would be interested at the right price.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #28
mkZero is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
mkZero's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, lets see a price
Old 04-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #29
Triumph843 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Triumph843's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a set if we can get them soon
Old 04-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #30
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Why only 2nd Generations? I'm sure a lot of guys(including me) with 1st Generations would get in on it.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:41 PM   #31
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
just got the email back from spidertrax and its not looking so great but they did give me a link and a contact info for there retail guys so i emailed them and now waiting on a deal from them im trying guys !!
Old 04-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #32
ttruong is on a distinguished road

ttruong's Tacoma Gallery
Interested too

4 pairs
Old 04-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #33
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here's the deal guys im guessing if we order more they will go down alittle more

If you order 8 spacers or more I will give you free shipping

more than 20 spacers I will also give $10 off each spacer

Spidertrax Wheelspacer Kit

$99.96

thats with out the discount and free shipping
Old 04-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #34
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
10$ off each spacer or each set
Old 04-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #35
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
10$ off each spacer or each set
set of two
Old 04-19-2010, 08:52 PM   #37
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
By "spacers" they mean "1 spacer" ?
1.25 spidertrax wheel spacers for late model tacoma "google it"
Old 04-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #38
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
is this correct - if there are 10 sets of 4 the cost will be $175.92 ?
Old 04-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #39
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
1.25 spidertrax wheel spacers for late model tacoma "google it"
LOL, OK... Question: Spacer= 1 unit (ONE spacer) OR Spacer= set of TWO (2 spacers)???
"1.25 spidertrax wheel spacers"... I know what that is
Just wanted to get it clear, forget my stupid question
Old 04-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #40
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
LOL, OK... Question: Spacer= 1 unit (ONE spacer) OR Spacer= set of TWO (2 spacers)???
"1.25 spidertrax wheel spacers"... I know what that is
Just wanted to get it clear, forget my stupid question
hahah its cool man this is for one pair most people buy two pairs