Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wheel Spacers official group buy

Old 04-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #42
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Nice, I'm in!!
one pair or two
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 PM   #43
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
TWO!! , where is it gonna end?? Gotta administrate my money, I'm buying a grillcraft grill right now
Old 04-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #44
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I have $200 in my paypal...wish I could use it on these.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #45
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
you could just transfer it to your bank account
Old 04-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #46
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
TWO!! , where is it gonna end?? Gotta administrate my money, I'm buying a grillcraft grill right now
lets say at the end of the month if we get to the 20 limit
Old 04-19-2010, 10:19 PM   #47
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Ummm what's gonna be the form of payment??
Aren't you gonna make an OFFICIAL group buy thread??
Old 04-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #48
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Ummm what's gonna be the form of payment??
Aren't you gonna make an OFFICIAL group buy thread??
ill get a mod to change the title the payment will be sent to the retail store
Old 04-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #49
Triumph843 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Triumph843's Tacoma Gallery
put me down for 2 pairs
Old 04-20-2010, 07:02 AM   #51
THE RED DRAGON!!

bump
Old 04-20-2010, 07:09 AM   #52
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take 2 pairs, I have to wait for the funds to transfer.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:13 AM   #53
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
I'll take 2 pairs, I have to wait for the funds to transfer.
you have till the end of the month ill add you to the list
Old 04-20-2010, 07:24 AM   #54
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wish i had $200 in my paypal account.

i'll be in if i can figure out how to do it without me wife knowing. she wouldn't even let me buy a grease gun. i'm like "for crying out loud it's regular required maintenance." she's like "can't you borrow one from somebody?" whatever.

don't put me down yet, but the longer the buy is open the better chance i have of getting in. thanks for doing the leg work! good choice on product!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #55
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't really seem like a good group by price to me. Not really too much off there normal price. I'll prolly just hold off for now I have some other things I need to buy first.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:27 AM   #56
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Doesn't really seem like a good group by price to me. Not really too much off there normal price. I'll prolly just hold off for now I have some other things I need to buy first.
20 bucks off a set of four and free shipping yea i think its better than full price and 15 bucks in shipping but thats just me
Old 04-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #57
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
20 bucks off a set of four and free shipping yea i think its better than full price and 15 bucks in shipping but thats just me
Yeah but not enough to move it to the top of my list of things to buy.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:32 AM   #58
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Yeah but not enough to move it to the top of my list of things to buy.
i need these its on the top for me
Old 04-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #59

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
i need these its on the top for me
They would be if my tires I have on now weren't new and I had a bigger set on then these would be my next purchase. They are on my list because I love the look of them but I can hold off a bit or my other half would have my head I have spent 3grand on hobbies and my truck in the last week lol.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:50 AM   #60
RItacoNEWBE is on a distinguished road
Name: Gerard
RItacoNEWBE's Tacoma Gallery
If spidertrax, an d the price is good , i'm in 2 pairs
1.TexasIslandBoy 1 pair
2.Rakso 2 pairs
3.Triumph843 2 pairs
4.Doc.SS 2 pairs
5.RItacoNEWBE 2 pairs