Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

CrossFab light bar group buy [Ends 5/7/10]

Old 05-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #141
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, just ordered mine. You guys talked me into in.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #142
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Alright, just ordered mine. You guys talked me into in.
Also just ordered a light kit, Some KC's.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:12 AM   #143
beanZnMyTaCo! is on a distinguished road

Name: beanZ!
beanZnMyTaCo!'s Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah! got my shit back from line x today and it looks effin awesome! sorry this may be useless w/o a pic but they'll be comin soon! i dropped it off on tue. afternoon (2hrs after i recieved it) and picked it up today at bout 330pm! thats sum qwik customer service! lol!
Old 05-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #144
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Pics yet?
Old 05-20-2010, 09:29 AM   #145
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Why did you line x it? And what is the black stuff all over mine then?
Old 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #146
lilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to behold
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today,alot of bare metal where the powder coat was chipped or rubbed off,i figure from shipping.Taking it to get LineX'd today.Will post picks after I get it back.
Now have to decide what lights to go with,Lightforce 170 striker's or the PIAA 520's.

jason
Old 05-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #147
Rem is on a distinguished road
Air Force: CMSGT 133CES
Name: Les
Rem's Tacoma Gallery
Rem lightbar

Got my lightbar - It's good stuff worth the wait. My coating was flawless. Glad I got on the form live way out. Rem
Old 05-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #148
Slightly Sane
2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2 tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Wohoo! Mine got dropped off today and it looks great- I plan on installing it later tonight.

Thanks for the group buy Luis!!
Old 05-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #149
Addicted Mod'r
ToyoComp is on a distinguished road

ToyoComp's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine installed with Line X coating which matches my TRD skid plate and Demello sliders. Install wasn't too bad and I think the bar looks great. I'd love to get HID's but damn those things are expensive especially if you're buying 3 plus a wiring harness.

CrossFab light bar group buy [Ends 5/7/10]-img_2443.jpg

CrossFab light bar group buy [Ends 5/7/10]-img_2442.jpg
Old 05-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #150
Slightly Sane
2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2 tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Just got finishing installing mine....it took me a little over 2 hours (with a few 'beverage breaks' along the way ). If I had to do it again I could easily do it in 1 hour or less....putting the 6 bolts in place that hold the bar to the bracket can be a little tricky at first b/c of the tight space you have to work in. The 1st side took me about 30 minutes to get all 3 bolts in...the second side took me about 2 minutes once I knew how to go about it. A pair of ratcheting wrenches is a life saver as well- they make getting the mounting brackets installed much easier.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:00 PM   #151

here we go! just a couple3 pics... man it was a biatch tryin to get the bar to slide in w/o havin to chop my billet. twas upsetting but fuck it i think it looks bad ASS! it's got the line x coating rather than just that shitty crinkle paint! lights are gon have to wait for now... just dropped a bit a cash on sum billy's along wit a DaKINE bike pad and yeah!!!
ENJOY!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #152
1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
1WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New lights and painting the lip black what do you all think?

Old 05-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #153
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Looks stupid with the spacer and chrome rims lol jk Alex.....but seriously
Old 05-24-2010, 12:28 AM   #154
1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
1WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol your gay. and so are those chrome rims. Good bye spacer this week hopefully!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:59 AM   #155
Rem is on a distinguished road
Air Force: CMSGT 133CES
Name: Les
Rem's Tacoma Gallery
Questio ? Can you tie lihts into the 12v headlight wire or need to direct to bat. KC has a warning some wiring sys have a computer sys that won't work with an add on connection to the wire sys. Have 2nd gen.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #156
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
Questio ? Can you tie lihts into the 12v headlight wire or need to direct to bat. KC has a warning some wiring sys have a computer sys that won't work with an add on connection to the wire sys. Have 2nd gen.
Thats a good question, but do oyu want to always run your fog's? I would do it but If I do want the headlights off and fogs on you cant do that.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #157
Three Percenter

Army:
Got mine on yesterday. hella 500FF Very bright, much more than I thought they would be and only 60 bucks.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08armytaco View Post
Got mine on yesterday. hella 500FF Very bright, much more than I thought they would be and only 60 bucks.

NICE! i got the 3tab bar aswell and only plan to run 2 lights! looks good man! i like how their away from the center but line up perfectly with all the other lamps!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #159
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanZnMyTaCo! View Post
NICE! i got the 3tab bar aswell and only plan to run 2 lights! looks good man! i like how their away from the center but line up perfectly with all the other lamps!
I wanted the option of putting a bar there and putting two smaller lights, but I think I might throw some under the grill. But that might be to 80's looking for me with all the lights.