Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

POV VIO "Helmet Cam"..group buy..or individual.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
POV VIO "Helmet Cam"..group buy..or individual.

(If I need to become an official vendor to offer these, let me know and I will. I want to make sure I follow the rules)

I am an official dealer for these cameras but do not really do it to make money. I did it to get these cameras in the hands of my fellow service members. So..might as well get them in your hands too.

http://www.vio-pov.com/index.php

Take a look at the products. These things are pretty rugged and are built to military specification. In fact, the original intent was built for the military and they found a civilian market. These things are solid!

They are used for a lot of different applications...mostly adventure sports. I think they would be awesome for our trucks. In fact, I plan on having tabs mounted on my bar (when I get it) to attach the camera.

You can see a TON of video's on youtube. Just search VIO or POV 1.

Here are some videos I have shot with mine. They have one of my videos on their site as advertisement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuY9fE84Po0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ukj_W-Agko

Pricing:

POV 1.5 Moto kit (retail $650.00) TW price: $560.00+ shipping

POV 1.5 (retail $600.00) TW price: $510.00+ shipping

There are some accessories but the camera (especially the moto kit) comes pretty well equipped. If there are some accessories you would be interested, list them and I get pricing. The camera comes with a 110 degree FOV (field of view) camera head. Better for wide angle. If you want something with a narrow FOV, the 70 degree head is a better fit.

As I stated, my intent was not to do this as a business but make them affordable to others in the military. As such, I am not set up to take credit cards, I DO accept via paypal.

If there is some interest, getting 10 kits at a time is the best way to go.

Let me know what you all think.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
POV 1.5 Moto info/pics

POV 1.5 info/pics

for those who want to see what the kit looks like and includes
Old 05-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #3
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested, I do alot of big mountain skiing comps, and I've had other helmet cams but the POV is the cat's meow, the same one all the boys at TGR use
Old 05-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have anything waterproof? I want to be able to use one when I go snow boarding
Old 05-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #5
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
Do you have anything waterproof? I want to be able to use one when I go snow boarding
The POV should do just fine on snow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JcCj-6Xq60
Old 05-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
toyotacoma is on a distinguished road
toyotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The GoPro Helmet Hero is a really good buy.
Works great for mountain biking, skiing, motorsports.
100% Water-proof as well!

http://www.goprocamera.com/products