Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 15! Ends 5/15/10

Old 05-09-2010, 02:38 AM   #41
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
what brand are these? whats the difference between the premium german xenon hids, the cheaper onex taiwan brand. where are these made?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #42
Chopperness is on a distinguished road
Chopperness's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone ever get pulled over with the 50 watt option?
Old 05-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #43
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a write-up on the install of the fogs?

Do I need to remove the wheel well panels to access the fogs? I heard they were easier to install but I can't figure out how to get at them. I got to the heads by removing the battery and moving the window washer fluid - easy enough.

Oh and I got these through the last group buy and the 6000K heads are awesome! I had to re-aim my headlights because they were actually too low from the rear suspension TSB. I raised the right one a bit more than the left to really light up the shoulder - I'm sooo afraid of hitting someone walking or biking at night. These definitely do their job!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #44
mr smitty is on a distinguished road
mr smitty's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine from the last group buy
they work great and iv gotten plenty of compliments with both headlights and foglights 6000k
deffinatley a huge difference in brightness and vision
id recommend them to anyone that wanted the look of them and the improved vision
well worth the money and a great deal
easy install and the foglights are easy enough to install all you have to do is get under the front and reach up the instructions arent exactly clear with the two pin red/black wire but there is a slot to plug into that just takes common sense no big deal
Old 05-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #45
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Only a couple more days to get in on this!
Old 05-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #46
califtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
califtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Cool When is the next buy?

Not ready yet, when is the next group buy?
Old 05-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #47
califtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
califtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Tacoma Double Cab

In my manual is specs out an HB2 bulb? What is the correct buld for the headlights for a 2009 Double Cab?
Old 05-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #48
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Hb2=9003=h4
Old 05-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #49
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Yup exactly what humanoid said.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:02 PM   #50

Everyone with Pending Payment status. Please be sure to make your payments before tomorrow afternoon. I don't want to have to remove anyone for not getting their payments in on time.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #51
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates?
Old 05-18-2010, 06:15 PM   #53

The order was placed yesterday. I should receive the kits by Thursday, Friday the latest.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #54
Chopperness is on a distinguished road
Chopperness's Tacoma Gallery
Any word yet?
Old 05-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #55
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You ship them out yet?
Old 05-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #56

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay folks. The supplier miss-labeled their shipment and I received someone else's order and vise versa for them. It has been resolved and the kits are in route to me. Normally the kits would have already been boxed up and sent out to you guys so please accept my apologies for their mistake.

Thank you,
~Slim
Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 AM   #57
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the update.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:43 AM   #58

Old 05-27-2010, 01:20 AM   #59

Just finished boxing up all your guys kits tonight. I will be dropping them off for shipment first thing tomorrow morning. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience on the suppliers shipping. You will soon have your lights!
Old 05-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #60

Quick shipping.