Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Looking Into TRD S/C Group Buy

Old 06-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #41
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Updated original post w/ Bing information

By the way, the fact that this group buy won't go through says nothing negative about Totally Twisted Creations. My dealings with Glen and his company have been 100% positive, both for this group buy effort and for my personal purchases. If you're looking for parts/accessories for your truck I'd definitely give him a try!
Old 06-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #42
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmmmm I mite have to make this happen under the rug if you know aht i am saying!
Old 06-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #43
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Those of you that were interested better hop on the Bing thing while you can! The Bing cash back program is going away after July 30th. I believe the eBay Bucks thing is going on until the end of June.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #44
taco19 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dallon
taco19's Tacoma Gallery
does anybody wanna buy me a super charger my bank account is hurting with 10 dollars now.. id love youuu!
Old 06-30-2010, 07:53 PM   #45
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the Bing cash back is gone on the TRD Supercharger. I was looking tonight and cant get it to come up on the SC. Now Bing cash is on TRD wheels.
Anybody see anything different? I'm about ready to buy.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #46

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver DC View Post
Looks like the Bing cash back is gone on the TRD Supercharger. I was looking tonight and cant get it to come up on the SC. Now Bing cash is on TRD wheels.
Anybody see anything different? I'm about ready to buy.
I logged in to Bing and tried it - no luck, but I do see the TRD rims like you did. Keep trying. Bing will change what results come up regularly. They may put the TRD S/C back up later. Remember, Bing cash back comes to a close at the end of July.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #47
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
TrdParts4U raised there price on ebay so I went shopping around and found it for $3699 at ShopTRD.com. Should be at my house next week, along with TRD exhaust.