LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Interest in AFE Group Buy????

Old 05-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Will,
Just e-mail their tech support on AFE's cone type oil free filters off of their CAI version. I'm sure they will give you the measurement of the junction of the filter to the intake tube to see if it would match your system.
thanks man.....hadnt thought about that(long rough day.....my mind is shot), definitely gonna do that tomorrow!!! rep to you!!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #42
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for sure but it would have to beat $59.48 shipped which is the best price I've found online: http://www.rotorsandpads.com/31-1011...7-V6-4-0L.aspx
Old 05-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #43
tacomanub08 is on a distinguished road

tacomanub08's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomanub08
Count me in. Need one for 2.7 engine.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #44
Bubba-Jet is on a distinguished road

Bubba-Jet's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at 16000 miles ,count me in.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #45
JBeasty is on a distinguished road
JBeasty's Tacoma Gallery
I would like one for the 2.7L. I guess most folks are doing this and removing the carbon pre-filter too?
Old 05-21-2008, 03:44 AM   #47
Northern Alliance: padawan
RoadKill is on a distinguished road

RoadKill's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for a 3,4 too
Old 05-21-2008, 05:26 AM   #48
What's all this, then?
atebit will become famous soon enoughatebit will become famous soon enough

Army: Defend and Serve
atebit's Tacoma Gallery
Sure, count me in for a 2.7L.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:55 AM   #49
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I don't need to get in on the GB since I already have one, but just FYI I'm getting a 2-3mpg increase since installing it. Average 17-18mpg per tank before, and now it's consistently 20-20.5mpg with a couple 19's here and there.
God you're such a liar! why dont you just shut up and go grow your hair!!!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:17 AM   #51
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
God you're such a liar! why dont you just shut up and go grow your hair!!!

wow.... I can't believe it took you 3 pages to derail a thread.... Besides, I know you're just jealous because I have hair. And teeth.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:30 AM   #52
Coheednme13 will become famous soon enough
Name: MattDaddy
Coheednme13's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for a 2.7 liter drop in
Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 AM   #53
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Besides, I know you're just jealous because I have hair.
damn you and your full head of hair! maybe i'll try that laser comb thing that was in all hte papers and newslines for a week then you never heard about it again....
Old 05-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #54

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know you're just jealous because I have hair all over my back, my ass and my testicles.
..... ahhhh.... i feel much better about myself now....
Old 05-21-2008, 07:58 AM   #55
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
..... ahhhh.... i can feel myself much better without hair....

I really didn't need to know that....
Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #56

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really need a penis right now....
changing each others quotes over and over could get ugly...
Old 05-21-2008, 08:12 AM   #57
Devout Atheist

Quote:
changing each others quotes over and over is something I do to avoid work
What's the matter? They put an end to your other "hobby" that used to keep you amused at work?
Old 05-21-2008, 08:16 AM   #58
khfactor is on a distinguished road

khfactor's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 4.0.

If the GB is worth while, I am in. Count me in if we can get it around $50 or so, shipped.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:28 PM   #60
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by mceagle555 View Post
Here is the list I have so far for the drop in filter...I am still waiting on pricing from AFE...

npavy5
luk8272
jasonh
homer j
phofener
cooked goose
theonecubed
chibbmd
sawdust
wiscdave
toy4life
needataco