Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 16! Ends 6/15/10

Old 06-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #21
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
The higher the color temp the more blue the light will get and the less light output you will have. Maximum brightness would either be 4300K or 6000K.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #22
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly what humanoid said.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:19 AM   #23
Aznsniper is on a distinguished road
Army:
Aznsniper's Tacoma Gallery
sweet this definity helped me decide on what im planning to get. Thanks for the help. now to get money set up. Ill set up an order soon.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #24
DNahas is on a distinguished road

DNahas's Tacoma Gallery
what is the 50W option?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #25
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have an 01-04 write-up or is it basically the same as the 2nd gens?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #26
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNahas View Post
what is the 50W option?
More bright. Its more of an off-road use only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshak View Post
does anyone have an 01-04 write-up or is it basically the same as the 2nd gens?
From what I hear it is basically the same.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #27
vthokie is on a distinguished road
vthokie's Tacoma Gallery
you have to buy the ballasts and the bi xenons as a kit right? so $230 for the whole kit?
Old 06-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #28
DNahas is on a distinguished road

DNahas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
More bright. Its more of an off-road use only.

Hummm.... I would like to see if a 50w option in the fogs would be to bright for street use.

Assuming NOT Then a complete set w/ extra bulbs would be:
Driving lights
SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST Telescopic (hi/low beam) Bixenon: H4 - $104.95
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Bixenon) - $45

Fog lights
SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST SIZE (low beam): H10 - PRICE: $124.95
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Low Beam) - $30
Old 06-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #29
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie View Post
you have to buy the ballasts and the bi xenons as a kit right? so $230 for the whole kit?
No, the kit consists of 2 ballasts, 2 bulbs and a wiring harness for one price.

Quote:
Hummm.... I would like to see if a 50w option in the fogs would be to bright for street use.
Yes, they would waaaaaaaaay too bright for street use. The foglight housing doesn't focus the light compared to the headlight.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #30

Quote:
Exactly what humanoid said. The fogs are so small that the 35w is PLENTY bright. I only ran 35w in my fogs and they are super bright.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #31
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
ok i have an 07 and believe the my buddy has these in his truck color is great, seem bright , time to dive in... make me first on the list if there is one. the time is now!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #32
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whats cost for headlights n fogs?
Old 06-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #33
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
whats cost for headlights n fogs?
Did ya read the first post in this thread?
Old 06-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #34
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Did ya read the first post in this thread?

i dont knwo what i need, just asking....did you read this post?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #35

Quote:
i dont knwo what i need, just asking....did you read this post?
Lol it says in the first post the price for the kits and what kit you need. The kit you want is H4 bixenon for heads and H10 low for fogs.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #36
Banned
lol i know..i just figured someone would tell me which exactly i needed and add them up, im a pretty funny guy though.. lmao....did you read this post? j/k
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #37

Quote:
lol i know..i just figured someone would tell me which exactly i needed and add them up, im a pretty funny guy though.. lmao....did you read this post? j/k
I can't read...

Old 06-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #38
Banned
awesome, cause you posted that all i need cost $42.50 when added u shipped
Old 06-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #39

Quote:
Huh?
Old 06-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #40
Banned
Quote:
I can't read...

Quote:
Quote:
Huh?

get it, you cant read