Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Free White LED Strips from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 06-09-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Free White LED Strips from AutoMatCentral.com

Although my last offer generated a great deal of interest and I provided free White LED Headlamp Strips to a few different members for review, there were no reviews posted...So, I decided to take a different approach:

I'm still willing to offer the item to free for review; however, I would ask that any interested member pay me for the product up front. Once the honest review is posted (regardless of whether it is positive or negative), I'll refund the entire cost of purchase.

Any member interested in this offer, please send me a PM or email and I'll send you an electronic invoice. If you can't pay full price, I'd be willing to accept offers (however, I'd take full price offers more seriously). Again, once the review is posted, I'll refund the entire payment.

This product has been a great seller for me so I'd be very interested to see it reviewed on this forum.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral

Old 06-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks to all who have submitted their offers for review so far. If anyone else is interested, please let me know as I'll be closing this promotion soon.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Would they be bright enough to mount under a truck as some rock lights for night 4wheeling?
Old 06-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Would they be bright enough to mount under a truck as some rock lights for night 4wheeling?
I doubt it, but you can give it a try if you wish.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to try out a set for inside my camper shell... daf willing to do a write-up
Old 06-12-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 06-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I'd like to try out a set for inside my camper shell... daf willing to do a write-up
If interested, please send me a PM with your offer for review.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
PMed...
Old 06-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
I like the way you decided to do these offers. Good cal vs. the other way which kinda left you screwed with no reviews. I cant wait to see the review on these guys GL
Old 06-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
I like the way you decided to do these offers. Good cal vs. the other way which kinda left you screwed with no reviews. I cant wait to see the review on these guys GL
Thanks. I think this approach will work the best for me and the forum in general. I've been burned quite a few times in the past with no reviews.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #11

I've replied to all of the recent PMs. I'll accept the payments on a first-come first-served basis. Once all of the payments are in, this offer will be closed.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #12

Thanks Ilovetacos for the review. If anyone else is interested in still reviewing this item please don't hesitate to contact while the item still available.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #13
yotaluver is on a distinguished road
yotaluver's Tacoma Gallery
Review posted

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ml#post2114823
Old 08-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #14
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd Please let me know if this offer is still available.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #15
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
I wish i had money...i'm about to do my grille and these would be cool around the edge i think...
Old 08-28-2010, 07:51 PM   #16
yotaluver is on a distinguished road
yotaluver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis toyo View Post
I wish i had money...i'm about to do my grille and these would be cool around the edge i think...
That would be pretty cool
Old 08-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
A couple pics of these light strips...