Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Amazing deal on Steel Braded Brake Lines... (GROUP BUY)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #21
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Guaranties on brake lines don't matter to much when you're upside down in a ditch because you couldn't stop.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #22
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Goodridge makes quality brake lines.

Anybody that does track days or regularly races motorcycles can tell you that.

They are sold by Parts Unlimited. Goodridge makes all kinds of banjo bolts, crush washers, speed bleeders, 90 degree bends, oil lines, and all the other braking accessories.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:20 PM   #23
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineTacoDriver View Post
Guaranties on brake lines don't matter to much when you're upside down in a ditch because you couldn't stop.
Agreed. There's not much I can say at this point becuase I haven't received mine yet. I'll give you an update once I receive my set of lines, and istall them.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #24
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
He owns his own business and works out of a large shop, he does a lot of work for HERTZ Car Rental, and some of the neighboring dealerships. He specializes in making custome brake hoses for race cars, Big Rigs, boats, and all sorts of stuff from what I hear. He also runs a Nitrous car at the track, which is where I met him, and uses his own lines. Again, he guaranties all his work.
Cool deal man. Just wanted to make sure it was a legit deal. I might be getting in on this GB.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #25
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
DOT legal lines?

They have a standard that has to be met on SS braided lines.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #26
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
DOT legal lines?

They have a standard that has to be met on SS braided lines.
I'm sure they are because he does work for hertz rent a car.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #27
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you know how to bleed brakes, have you ever done your own brakes?
my stepdad can bleed the lines, and ive worked on brakes in auto shop(that's not much though)
Old 06-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #28
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He owns his own business and works out of a large shop, he does a lot of work for HERTZ Car Rental, and some of the neighboring dealerships. He specializes in making custome brake hoses for race cars, Big Rigs, boats, and all sorts of stuff from what I hear. He also runs a Nitrous car at the track, which is where I met him, and uses his own lines. Again, he guaranties all his work.
OK you said he makes lines for all sorts of vehicles. Will they fit on my 3" lift. I'm thinking they do but just want to make sure and I'll join in.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:42 PM   #29

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
my stepdad can bleed the lines, and ive worked on brakes in auto shop(that's not much though)
Then it shouldnt be a big deal.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #30

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtwistd View Post
OK you said he makes lines for all sorts of vehicles. Will they fit on my 3" lift. I'm thinking they do but just want to make sure and I'll join in.
yes i have a 3" lift too.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #32
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I have goodridge SS lines on my motorcycle and they are pretty damn sweet on the track. Sounds like a good deal.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:53 AM   #33

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtwistd View Post
Good deal so I have nothing to worry about
You shouldn't,but, I wont start taking orders until I receive and install my lines. I planned to do it this last weekend but stuff came up. I will install them today or tomorrow depending on work. I will keep you posted.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #34
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
use goodridge on my bike as well... def quality product.....if they are what they say they are...
Old 06-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #35
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
This may sound like a dumb question but the OP says steel braided did you meen stainless steel braided???
Old 06-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #36
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidman View Post
This may sound like a dumb question but the OP says steel braided did you meen stainless steel braided???
Click the link in the very first post.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #37

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Click the link in the very first post.
x2
Old 06-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #38
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Well thats what you get when you don,t read the whole post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #39

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Just want to get your attention since I posted pics on the very first post!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #40
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed

Products Discussed in this Thread