Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Amazing deal on Steel Braded Brake Lines... (GROUP BUY)

Old 05-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #901
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
I looked but didn't see anything......can you sell a rear pair? or is this only for a complete set of 4?
Old 05-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #902
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyknees View Post
I looked but didn't see anything......can you sell a rear pair? or is this only for a complete set of 4?
I can get you a partial set, or full set without problem. The cost for a full set is 103.00 and a partial set (2 lines) would be $73.00. Please let me know if you have any questions.

JP
Old 05-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #903
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #904
AWilson013 is on a distinguished road

Army: Boom
Name: Alex
AWilson013's Tacoma Gallery
OCTaco, I have sent you a PM requesting some info on lines for a 99 4Runner 4wd with 3" lift.

Looking forward to your response!
Old 06-05-2013, 07:51 AM   #908

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWilson013 View Post
OCTaco, I have sent you a PM requesting some info on lines for a 99 4Runner 4wd with 3" lift.

Looking forward to your response!

Hi Alex,

I never received a PM from you re: the lines for the 99 4runner. What questions do you have?

JP
Old 06-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #909
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
You've got PM. I'm gonna bite the bullet and get these
Old 06-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #911

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Can I have order 16in lines for my long travel? If I can I need them asap
Yes, no problem. I just replied to your PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #912

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
You've got PM. I'm gonna bite the bullet and get these
I sent you a PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #913
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
I sent you a PM.
Hey man think you can resend it? I didn't get it.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:23 AM   #914
AWilson013 is on a distinguished road

Army: Boom
Name: Alex
AWilson013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
I sent you a PM.

OCTaco,

Did you get my last PM?

I'd like to order a set for a 1999 4WD 4Runner with 3" of lift... Front and rear.

I cannot load the picture of the colors on my computer here in Afghanistan, all media sharing sites are blocked. If you could please use the attachment tool, or e-mail me a picture of the colors (a.wilson013@gmail.com) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time...
Alex
Old 06-12-2013, 08:15 AM   #915

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWilson013 View Post
OCTaco,

Did you get my last PM?

I'd like to order a set for a 1999 4WD 4Runner with 3" of lift... Front and rear.

I cannot load the picture of the colors on my computer here in Afghanistan, all media sharing sites are blocked. If you could please use the attachment tool, or e-mail me a picture of the colors (a.wilson013@gmail.com) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time...
Alex

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry I did not receive your PM. I'll shoot you an email with the color options. Let me know which one you would like to move forward with.

JP
Old 06-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #916

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #917

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped!
Old 06-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #918
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 06-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #919

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
PM'd
PM replied.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:02 AM   #920

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped.