Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Amazing deal on Steel Braded Brake Lines... (GROUP BUY)

Old 11-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #1142
TACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to behold
TACO RKN's Tacoma Gallery
Money is sent! Thanks much!
Old 11-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #1143
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
These are stainless steel correct?
yes they are, mine are still holding up great.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #1144
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
So, out of curiosity.... did anyone else have issues figuring out a way to get these to lock in place on the front? The rears slipped right into the stock brackets to hold them in place.. fronts won't though. Not a huge deal but... ocd kicks in
Old 11-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #1145
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
These are stainless steel correct?

Yes
Old 11-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #1146
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO RKN View Post
Money is sent! Thanks much!
Payment received, I'll let you know as soon as they ship.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #1147

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
So, out of curiosity.... did anyone else have issues figuring out a way to get these to lock in place on the front? The rears slipped right into the stock brackets to hold them in place.. fronts won't though. Not a huge deal but... ocd kicks in
lol, I know how you feel as I'm the exact some way. So far, people have deal with this issue one of 2 ways. The first option, with some channel locks bend the brackets so the lines fit snugly (this is what I did). The other option is to use zip ties to lock them in place.

Jp
Old 11-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #1148
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
I read an older thread about some people having fitment issues that the rears came with two different fittings. I hope that's no longer the case with these lines but overall everyone seems to be pleased with them.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #1149
07terry is on a distinguished road
Army:
07terry's Tacoma Gallery
brake lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
Pm sent
how much is the stock suspension in the pearl blue or can you give me a call?
Old 12-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #1150
Quebeker
elclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Army:
Name: Clément
elclem21's Tacoma Gallery
Some action shots, lines are now installed !!! Thank a lot OCTaco for the deal.

Rear while in progress

And front

Old 12-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #1151

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elclem21 View Post
Some action shots, lines are now installed !!! Thank a lot OCTaco for the deal.

Rear while in progress

And front

You're welcome dude, the lines look sick with the Total Chaos UCA's !
Old 12-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #1152

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped!
Old 12-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #1153
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to thank OCTaco again for the great and FAST service with my lines.

Ordered these about 2 months ago, and finally got to install them last weekend. Really happy with how they worked out.

Thanks again!

Old 12-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #1154
I know nothing about electrical stuff.
ReadyForAdventure is on a distinguished road
ReadyForAdventure's Tacoma Gallery
This is still going on,right? I'll buy a set.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #1155

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Just wanted to thank OCTaco again for the great and FAST service with my lines.

Ordered these about 2 months ago, and finally got to install them last weekend. Really happy with how they worked out.

Thanks again!

Thank you, Matt. Your truck looks great and the lines compliment the coils well. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

JP
Old 12-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #1156
I know nothing about electrical stuff.
ReadyForAdventure is on a distinguished road
ReadyForAdventure's Tacoma Gallery
Those of you with king OEM replacement shocks, how much lift did you accommodate for in regards to the line?
Old 12-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #1157
Jrs13086 will become famous soon enoughJrs13086 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
Jrs13086's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get a quote for a complete set of lines for a 2013 Tacoma with a 3" lift? Thanks!
Old 12-05-2013, 07:44 AM   #1158

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrs13086 View Post
Can I get a quote for a complete set of lines for a 2013 Tacoma with a 3" lift? Thanks!
Pm Sent
Old 12-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #1159

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyForAdventure View Post
PM Sent
Old 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #1160

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyForAdventure View Post
PM Sent