Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Amazing deal on Steel Braded Brake Lines... (GROUP BUY)

Old 04-18-2014, 11:55 AM   #1321
bigmac850 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Mac
bigmac850's Tacoma Gallery
I recently installed a 6" lift with 35's and hate how long the truck takes to stop. I actually almost rear ended a lady yesterday because she decided to turn at the last minute and locked up on her brakes and my truck took for ever to stop.

So my question is will my truck stop better with the the install of these lines if so I would like to order a set of the blue for a 2006 with 6"s of lift front a rear please!!!

And Thanks very much in advance!!!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:48 AM   #1322
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac850 View Post
I recently installed a 6" lift with 35's and hate how long the truck takes to stop. I actually almost rear ended a lady yesterday because she decided to turn at the last minute and locked up on her brakes and my truck took for ever to stop.

So my question is will my truck stop better with the the install of these lines if so I would like to order a set of the blue for a 2006 with 6"s of lift front a rear please!!!

And Thanks very much in advance!!!
Mac,

I can tell you what my experience has been with the lines, and what I've heard from most of the members that have installed them. If you have some time and would like to scroll through the thread, you'll see many member results with the lines.
Most if not all members notice that the brake pedal is firmer and travels less. A lot of members also state the brakes are a Los more responsive and have seen a boost in braking power.
On my truck, my pedal firmed up and my brakes certainly are a lot more responsive. I drove my buddies 2009 dblc a few weeks ago and I was reminded of how mushy my pedal used to be.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:07 PM   #1323

Awesome! I would like a set of blue lines for a 6" lift Please!!
Old 04-20-2014, 04:37 PM   #1324
GZeus24 is on a distinguished road
GZeus24's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to get black for a 3" lift.
Old 04-21-2014, 09:34 AM   #1325
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac850 View Post
Awesome! I would like a set of blue lines for a 6" lift Please!!
Pm replied!
Old 04-21-2014, 10:46 AM   #1326

Got it Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
Pm replied!
Old 04-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #1327

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GZeus24 View Post
I would like to get black for a 3" lift.
PM sent
Old 04-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #1328

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped!
Old 04-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #1330

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtaco89 View Post
Pm sent
PM replied
Old 05-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #1332

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped!
Old 05-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #1333
NoRemorse is on a distinguished road

Name: James
NoRemorse's Tacoma Gallery
I am Looking for a set for a 2010 DCLB with RCD 4" lift in Red
Old 05-02-2014, 08:55 AM   #1334

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
I am Looking for a set for a 2010 DCLB with RCD 4" lift in Red
PM Sent
Old 05-02-2014, 09:37 AM   #1335
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
I would like a set of Grey lines please!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #1336

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lines have shipped!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:55 PM   #1337
robotninjasrule is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: recce sqn LdSH(RC) 62B crew commander
Name: peter
robotninjasrule's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent! Thanks OCtaco!
Old 05-03-2014, 01:56 PM   #1338
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
presto's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm interested in some blue lines for a 3" lift(w/ 10" shocks) But I was looking at your pics and it seems like I only have one brake line in the back?Two in the front though.. I have a 97 w/o abs does that sound right?
Old 05-04-2014, 10:55 AM   #1340

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by presto View Post
Hey I'm interested in some blue lines for a 3" lift(w/ 10" shocks) But I was looking at your pics and it seems like I only have one brake line in the back?Two in the front though.. I have a 97 w/o abs does that sound right?
Pm sent