Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Weathertech group buy

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #21
fubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jose
fubar718's Tacoma Gallery
I am definitly in....

Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #22
NorCal Member
macadocious is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
macadocious's Tacoma Gallery
new truck for me = I'm in for front and back extremes in black!

Old 07-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #23
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
the last one didnt "just" end. It was a couple months ago. Bout time for another. I'm In.

Old 07-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #24
Tombs is on a distinguished road

Tombs's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Front and Back Digital

Old 07-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #25
chaztoyo is on a distinguished road
Name: Chaz
chaztoyo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm supposed to be picking up my new 2010 DC tomorrow. So I'm definitely in.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #26
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I might still have the number to the contact last time. I can always give em a call if we don't have a mod with a contact.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #27
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
16 people are in so far.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #28
IATACO is on a distinguished road
Name: John
IATACO's Tacoma Gallery
Am picking up my 2010 DC on Saturday, so I'm in!

Old 07-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #29
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Up for another GB -

1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
15. macadocious - Black front and rear digital fit
16. fubar718
17. Andrew H - Black front and rear digital fit

Old 07-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #30
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Good thing I checked this page tonight. I was on the weathertech website yesterday checking them out again. I'll keep holding off until this GB pans out...I'm not in any rush anyway.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #31

what is this "Black front and rear digital fit"
nevermind i just figured they were all like that...

Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #32
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Up for another GB -

1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
18. MowTaco
I'm in

Old 07-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #33
Dirk Smathers
mortigi_tempo is a splendid one to beholdmortigi_tempo is a splendid one to beholdmortigi_tempo is a splendid one to beholdmortigi_tempo is a splendid one to beholdmortigi_tempo is a splendid one to beholdmortigi_tempo is a splendid one to beholdmortigi_tempo is a splendid one to behold

mortigi_tempo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Up for another GB -

1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
i might be in depending on timing and price. i've got a backpacking trip coming up that i need to save for

Old 07-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #34

Firefighter:
Up for another GB -

1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
18. MowTaco
19. Mortigi_Tempo (maybe)

Old 07-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #35

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNROBERTS View Post
what is this "Black front and rear digital fit"
nevermind i just figured they were all like that...
The digital fit is the one that covers more carpet. There are three color options. Tan, Grey, and Black. I kinda wish they had a dark grey.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #36

Firefighter:
bump

Old 07-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #37

Firefighter:
bump

Old 07-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #38
Ecapskcab is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
Ecapskcab's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in the group buy but what are the said prices going to be for the front and back digital liners ? Thanks

Old 07-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #39

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecapskcab View Post
I am interested in the group buy but what are the said prices going to be for the front and back digital liners ? Thanks
No idea. I am only putting a list together so when the OP or whoever contacts Weathertech, they can give them an actual number to figure out prices.

Up for another GB -

1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
18. MowTaco
19. Mortigi_Tempo (maybe)
20. ecapskcab - front and rear

Old 07-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #40
markram is just really nicemarkram is just really nicemarkram is just really nicemarkram is just really nice
markram's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in for black digital rear...

Closed Thread