Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Weathertech group buy

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #41
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Up for another GB -

1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
15. macadocious - Black front and rear digital fit
16. fubar718
17. Andrew H - Black front and rear digital fit
18. MowTaco
19. Mortigi_Tempo (maybe)
20. ecapskcab - front and rear
21. markram - Black digital rear

Old 07-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #42
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
bump

Old 07-10-2010, 11:51 PM   #43
loves red tacoma
angelitadiablo is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
angelitadiablo's Tacoma Gallery
okay guys I started the thread. unfortunately I don't have time to call weathertech to inquire about group buys. I have exam at the end of the month. So if anyone want to call, it looks like we have 21 people so far. I m definitely in. My dad put this really ugly mat but is working to keep the sand off the carpet. If not I can try to call at beginning of aug

Old 07-11-2010, 09:30 AM   #44

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelitadiablo View Post
okay guys I started the thread. unfortunately I don't have time to call weathertech to inquire about group buys. I have exam at the end of the month. So if anyone want to call, it looks like we have 21 people so far. I m definitely in. My dad put this really ugly mat but is working to keep the sand off the carpet. If not I can try to call at beginning of aug

I'll give them a call once we get a little bit more people interested. The more numbers we can give them the more willing they will be to help us out.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #45
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Put my name down for Digital fits front and back. I'd just need someone to help me out for a place to send them, because I don't have an address in Hampton Roads VA yet.

Old 07-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #46
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for front and rear black floorliner digital fit.

Old 07-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #47

Firefighter:
1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
18. MowTaco
22. dexterdog - black front and rear
23. unentered - front and rear

BUMP!

Old 07-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #49

Firefighter:
1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
18. MowTaco
24. 06taco - grey digital fronts

Old 07-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #50
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
might have been a good idea to see if weathertech would even do a group buy before you started asking. FYI, if anyone has a 1st gen double cab, don't bother with a weathertech group buy. they won't fit, even though the box claims it will. you will waste your time and money sending them back

Old 07-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #51
Gutpile is on a distinguished road
Gutpile's Tacoma Gallery
If you can get the group buy I'm in for digital fronts and rear in grey

Old 07-11-2010, 07:57 PM   #52

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTacO View Post
might have been a good idea to see if weathertech would even do a group buy before you started asking. FYI, if anyone has a 1st gen double cab, don't bother with a weathertech group buy. they won't fit, even though the box claims it will. you will waste your time and money sending them back
Yeah I didn't start this thread I am just gathering interest to give a number to weathertech to see if they'd give us some sort of deal. I think it would go over easier giving them some sort of number than just asking them if we could do another group buy with no number to give them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
If you can get the group buy I'm in for digital fronts and rear in grey

1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
18. MowTaco
25. gutpile - grey front and rear

Old 07-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #53
chaztoyo is on a distinguished road
Name: Chaz
chaztoyo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm already # 12 on the list, but I see you're including details for some of us. If it helps when you call weathertech, I want digital front and rear in grey for a 2010 DC.
Thanks,
Chaztoyo.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #54
MGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to behold
MGMGRAND's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a new taco. I'm in for Liners-Grey Front and Rear for a Double Cab.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #55
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in for '03 digital mats... black if available

Old 07-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #56
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
I will call them tomorrow and ask a mod to make it official if I can swing something good.

Old 07-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #57

Firefighter:
1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler
11. Iataco
12. chaztoyo - grey front and rear
13. tombs
14. usnroberts
16. fubar718
18. MowTaco
25. gutpile - grey front and rear
26. boshak - black front and rear
27. mgmgrand - grey front and rear

Old 07-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #58

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNROBERTS View Post
I will call them tomorrow and ask a mod to make it official if I can swing something good.
I was going to call them but if you want to thats cool.

Old 07-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #59
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
I am in as well!!!!!!! Lets do it!!!!!!

Old 07-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #60

Firefighter:
1. angelitadiablo
2. jvlhrse
3. camdan
4. istiz099
5. voodoorufus - rear
6. shockme
7. fsublume
8. mikey6480
9. blacktacoma33
10. rattler