Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Metalmiller front Skids: July Group Buy

Old 06-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Metalmiller front Skids: July Group Buy

I am going to be able to do another batch of skids this month. I'll need all orders by June first. The unfinished skids should ship within a week and any rhino lined parts will take a little longer (just depending on how busy he is). I am offering them at the same price as before which is as follows:

Unfinished skid with no cutout- 180
Unfinished skid with TRD cutout- 190

Rhino Liner applied- add 50 Please post in the thread if you want rhino liner, I need at least 4 to get this done!

Shipping- 50

If 10+ are orders, I'll knock 20 off the plate cost!

By metalmiller52 at 2010-03-26

Rhino lined

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By metalmiller52 at 2010-03-26
Unfinished

By metalmiller52 at 2010-02-19
No cut out

Please contact me with any questions you have! You can see additional pics in my sig
Old 06-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
i just bought a light bar will this still fit? damn i want one that comes up a bit more in the front... going to be changing soon?
Old 06-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Whos in?
Old 06-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
do they just replace the stock skid? are they pretty thick and tough?
Old 06-28-2010, 05:12 AM   #5
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

They are a direct replacement for the stock skid. And since they are made out of 3/16 thick steel, they are much tougher than that super thin stamped mess that comes stock! The design is staying the same for now, but I'm open to suggestions for future models!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #6
WINSTEW will become famous soon enough
Navy: Nuke
Name: Tim
WINSTEW's Tacoma Gallery
Don't take this the wrong way bro, but might be a little steep at almost 300 bucks for a OEM replacement skid. They look great and it looks like you are def talented, but I don't think there is a big market for it... just my $.02
Old 06-28-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINSTEW View Post
Don't take this the wrong way bro, but might be a little steep at almost 300 bucks for a OEM replacement skid. They look great and it looks like you are def talented, but I don't think there is a big market for it... just my $.02
x2
if it was higher in the front like the trd skid plate i would be much more interested.....
Old 06-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #8
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINSTEW View Post
if you want a wimpy skid plate then buy a wimpy skid plate or keep your stock one. if you don't like his skid plate keep your $.02
Old 06-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #9
WINSTEW will become famous soon enough
Navy: Nuke
Name: Tim
WINSTEW's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not attacking him, hes got a good product and it could def do well, I'm was just trying to give him some feedback thats all.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #10
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a picture with the Rhino version installed?
Old 08-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #13

I have a couple of skids laying around that I'd like to move. Shoot me a pm if interested and we can talk about pricing.