1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ProEFX Towing Mirrors

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by mach1man001, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    mach1man001

mach1man001 [OP] eh whatever

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Toyota bed mat (1st mod), Toyota all season floor mats, Rear spring TSB, Map light mod, Fog light mod, Putco yellow fog bulbs, Weather Tech window vents, Extra d-rings, Mounted mag light, TRD CAI with AFE pro dry filter, '05 front mud flaps (winter only), 2 set's of wheels/tires, 285/75/16 Hankook MT's, Black Painted 1st Gen TRD wheels (wheeling set) Black powder coated FJ Cruiser with 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2's (everyday), painted center of grill & bumper black, Devil horns, OME with 885's + spacers front, OME shocks w/OMD designed rear springs, Front diff drop, Rear trailer plug relocate, ATO IFS skid, Relentless Trans & Transfer skids, BAMF bolt on rock sliders, Relentless tailgate reinforcement, Uniden 75 CB radio, BAMF antenna bracket, TRD exhaust, high lift jack w/ATO mounts. And of course ProEFX Towing Mirrors!
    This GB has ended. Please seach for ProEFX to see if a GB is going on!

Introducing a new line of towing mirrors designed to bolt right on to the 2nd gen Toyota Tacoma made by ProEFX. We will be offering 4 different configurations to fit anybody's needs. With or without heat, LED turn signals and in black textured or chrome. For the '12s the LED's plug right in and they can be wired on any of the '05-'11's as they are on mine. The heat is a option that will require wiring for any year. They all fold in towards the body and are sold in pairs.

Here's your choices;
    EFXMRTAC05MT - Black Manual Mirror - Retail $209.00, Group Buy $
    EFXMRTAC05ET - Black Power Mirror - Retail $229.00, Group Buy $
    EFXMRTAC05HET - Black Power w/LED turn and heat - Retail $299.00, Group Buy $
    EFXMRTAC05HEC - Chrome Power w/LED turn and heat - Retail $399.00, Group Buy $

Here are a few pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chrome set folded in while wheeling at Rausch Creek.

[​IMG]

Black.

[​IMG]

To order feel free to contact by PM or you can call me direct @ (508) 671-0872 8am-5pm EST.

Here is a link to the thread with the pole that was done before http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/towing/228765-new-tacoma-towing-mirrors.html

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    BOSSHOSS likes this.
  2. Oct 17, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    What are they using for a switch for the heated ones?

3. Oct 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM
    BenMara

BenMara That Asian RedNeck

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Belton/Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC 4x4 SCed
    TRD Blower, Ham Radio, DBA T2 Rotors
    It would be nice if they had a timer for the heating element to stay on and such

4. Oct 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Toyota bed mat (1st mod), Toyota all season floor mats, Rear spring TSB, Map light mod, Fog light mod, Putco yellow fog bulbs, Weather Tech window vents, Extra d-rings, Mounted mag light, TRD CAI with AFE pro dry filter, '05 front mud flaps (winter only), 2 set's of wheels/tires, 285/75/16 Hankook MT's, Black Painted 1st Gen TRD wheels (wheeling set) Black powder coated FJ Cruiser with 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2's (everyday), painted center of grill & bumper black, Devil horns, OME with 885's + spacers front, OME shocks w/OMD designed rear springs, Front diff drop, Rear trailer plug relocate, ATO IFS skid, Relentless Trans & Transfer skids, BAMF bolt on rock sliders, Relentless tailgate reinforcement, Uniden 75 CB radio, BAMF antenna bracket, TRD exhaust, high lift jack w/ATO mounts. And of course ProEFX Towing Mirrors!
    The switch for the heated units will not be provided as no aftermarket switches with timers were able to be sourced. The part number to the factory Highlander defrost switch will be provided along with the instuctions for installing. This keeps the cost of the kit down and also leaves peoples options open for the installation.

5. Oct 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM
    Blygy

Blygy Well-Known Member

Member:
    East of Edson
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 2012 DCLB TRD Sport Trail Teams
    Trail Teams Edition Supercharger
    Subbed for updates. Now I need to work some overtime. Damn Taco World for getting me to spend all my spare cash. HaHa

6. Oct 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    shawnd2

shawnd2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 TRD Offroad
    Any chance of a closer up picture of the black mirrors to help demonstrate the colour and texture?

Thanks
    Shawn.

7. Oct 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Of course I can Shawn. They are on my truck but I will take a better picture and put it up on here tomorrow for you.

8. Oct 18, 2012 at 5:12 AM
    pacerfan61

pacerfan61 Member

Member:
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2011 tacoma
    Rob just a quick question I have an 11 and you said they would have to be wired for the turn signals. Do you know if the instructions will be provided as to the best way to do?

9. Oct 18, 2012 at 5:52 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Yes the instructions on what wire to tap into for the LEDs will provided.

10. Oct 18, 2012 at 6:59 AM
    REDTRD

REDTRD Woods & Water Edition

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB SR5 4x4
    Click my build thread!
    Subbed! Do they have any sort of vibration while driving. I bought some couple years ago for my Dodge and I spent 200-300 on them they were nice looking but on the highway they had a slight movement to them. Also the glass had to be cheap it looked kinda wavy unlike the stock mirror. But they look great! Any chance on getting a picture head on with the black mirrors.

11. Oct 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM
    DPCardoza

DPCardoza Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yuba City
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Sport Long Bed
    EFXMRTAC05ET - Black Power Mirror - Retail $229.00, Group Buy $189.00, for me. At this point are we just putting our name in the hat? Do we pay when they become available? Thanks
    Darren

12. Oct 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    They do have a very slight vibration but not bad at all, even at highway speeds. This should be expected as they are out further and pivot on the outermost part. As far as the glass quality, these are great. They are a OEM manufacture for GM as well as others.

Order them up now! We will ship these out as soon as they come in.

13. Oct 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
    mikedgw

mikedgw Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Citrus Heights
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner TRD Sport
    Undercover Tonneau Cover, PowerTech disk brakes w. stainless steel brake lines. ProEFX towing mirrors. K&N air filter. Billet radiator grill insert. Prodigy P2 brake controller.
    EFXMRTAC05ET - Black Power Mirror - Group Buy $189.00 for me!

Let us know how to pay or I can call you at the phone number you posted in the morning as I'm on the west coast.

14. Oct 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey

As requested;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Oct 18, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    Chris24

Chris24 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Black DCSB TRD Sport, V6, 6sp
    awesome, wish I had $200 laying around :)

16. Oct 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    OK because people have been asking how to order. I tried and was not successful to add or attach our CC form to the Pm's that have been sent. Not sure if its the work computer or the web site but to answer the question the best way to get in touch and order is by telephone. We take any major CC and after the orders have been processed I can either fax or email a copy of your receipts.
    People can call me at (508) 671-0872 between 8am-5pm EST or send me a PM with your number and the best time to contact you. Thanks

17. Oct 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM
    shawnd2

shawnd2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 TRD Offroad
    Thanks for the additional photos, and the additional ordering information.

To clarify, if we order now, do we pay the full amount then wait the 4 - 8 weeks for the order to ship?
    Or is payment processed once the mirrors are shipped?

Shawn.

18. Oct 19, 2012 at 7:00 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    For anybody that want's to you can pm me your e-mail address and I can attach the CC form and untill the part numbers our in our system I will be just filing the order information. I will give a notice when CC's will be charged.

19. Oct 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM
    Blygy

Blygy Well-Known Member

Member:
    East of Edson
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 2012 DCLB TRD Sport Trail Teams
    Trail Teams Edition Supercharger
    Woohoo. I ordered mine this morning. So excited now.

20. Oct 19, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Thanks for the order Bill and everybody else that have ordered. All Pm's have been answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top