Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Group Buys (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/)
-   -   Bestop Softopper ROUND 2 (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/259511-bestop-softopper-round-2-a.html)

TAOScott 01-22-2013 03:41 PM

Bestop Softopper ROUND 2
 
Looks like there is some interest in another round of Bestops.

Price is $534 plus shipping. If there are 12 or more orders, shipping is FREE. Yes, there was a small increase in cost, but it happens in this business.

76308-35 for 5' bed 2005+
76301-35 for 6' bed 2005+

You may order at this price at any time if you choose to not wait on the group, but your order will not count toward the 12 needed.

Other trucks are certainly able to get in on this deal, however price may vary.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

shweller 01-24-2013 04:37 AM

SUB'd

undecided 01-24-2013 04:24 PM

How much for just a replacement canvas. Can I get one for a 1st gen?

SuazoYota 01-24-2013 08:26 PM

Im crazily interested, but got a few questions on em For those who have them already.
First off when you actually use them as a tent to sleep in it how insulated are they?
Does anybody have any pictures on what it looks like inside the bed once its installed?
Also does the front of the shell have a window that accesses the sliding glass on the actual Truck?
Does any one have the Silver Streak Mica taco pics with this on it so i can relate to see how it might look on my taco?
I know theres something else i'm missing so if anybody else has similar questions chime in as well!
:popcorn:

TAOScott 01-25-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuazoYota (Post 6330973)
Im crazily interested, but got a few questions on em For those who have them already.
First off when you actually use them as a tent to sleep in it how insulated are they?
Does anybody have any pictures on what it looks like inside the bed once its installed?
Also does the front of the shell have a window that accesses the sliding glass on the actual Truck?
Does any one have the Silver Streak Mica taco pics with this on it so i can relate to see how it might look on my taco?
I know theres something else i'm missing so if anybody else has similar questions chime in as well!
:popcorn:


It's a single layer fabric, somewhat like the denim your jeans are made from. Not much insulation. It has a solid window on the front, no pass-thru. Can't help with the pics, but there are a few TW members already running them.

stumpjumper509 01-25-2013 11:12 AM

how long will this gb be going for? im down, but ill have the money in like 2 weeks

oh and are first gens welcome?

stumpjumper509 01-28-2013 11:27 PM

bump. comon fellas i cant be the only one who wants one

ScissorMeTimbers 01-29-2013 05:56 AM

Interested unless I can find it for a better price with free shipping first

stumpjumper509 01-29-2013 10:36 AM

last group buy was like 520 bucks w/ free shipping. from the same company ( truck add ons) but as stated prices went up. this is probly gunna be the cheapest on the net, if free shipping is achieved

SuazoYota 01-29-2013 03:43 PM

Ok how do I get this going? I'm ready to buy, sign me up for one and let's get 11 more people! Paypal accepted right??

stumpjumper509 01-29-2013 06:55 PM

worrrd that what im talking about haha. lets get more people!

stumpjumper509 01-31-2013 12:48 AM

bump, cmon people

riverray 02-01-2013 10:56 AM

Interested, and what is the total weight. Pics would be great. Anyone who joined the first gb, how do you like yours? Thanks!!

rjsimz 02-04-2013 04:54 AM

Interested

shweller 02-04-2013 07:05 AM

OP. Will softoppers apply towards the 12 needed? I would prefer that over a bestop IMO...

TAOScott 02-04-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shweller (Post 6383070)
OP. Will softoppers apply towards the 12 needed? I would prefer that over a bestop IMO...


Because I can do the Softopper brand at an everyday price, they can't be combined on the Bestop program, sorry.

Fightnfire 02-04-2013 01:22 PM

Sub'd for now. Definitely buying one of these but I much prefer the Softopper.

bareefer 02-14-2013 06:48 AM

Top
 
Ill be interested but i was wondering if the 100.00 rebate go towards this? I think there is a rebate going on right now. I found a site that sells this for 619 with free shipping and 100 dollar rebate. Thanks

ScissorMeTimbers 02-14-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bareefer (Post 6438926)
Ill be interested but i was wondering if the 100.00 rebate go towards this? I think there is a rebate going on right now. I found a site that sells this for 619 with free shipping and 100 dollar rebate. Thanks


The rebate has a list of part numbers that are eligible, pretty sure 76308 aren't included. I have been digging deep to find these at a good price. I keep reading about people getting their bestop for $465 shipped and it's making me upset I can't find it for the same.

rjsimz 02-14-2013 11:34 AM

anyone around the VA area looking for a softopper? I may be selling mine soon. dogs love it. wife hates it!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:16 AM.