Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

guns for protection

View Poll Results: What do you own your firearm for?
Protection. 412 33.33%
Hunting. 47 3.80%
Both of the above. 700 56.63%
Don't own any. 77 6.23%
Voters: 1236. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2010, 02:48 AM   #41
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post

Lemme guess u get free ammo too?

I hate u
no....about all were inherited when my dad died when i was 12
Old 07-06-2010, 03:00 AM   #42
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I sowwy.......

inserting foot to mouth now and hopping away.
it's cool....
Old 07-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #43
Waverly has a spectacular aura aboutWaverly has a spectacular aura about

Waverly's Tacoma Gallery
Hunting and protection for me...........
Old 07-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #44
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waverly View Post
Hunting and protection for me...........
x2
Old 07-12-2010, 10:57 PM   #45
Beast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to all

Name: Mark
Beast's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

protection and recreation...just got a new pistol and i love it!
Old 07-14-2010, 07:28 AM   #46
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rackatak View Post
I carry for protection but like luk8272 I have a rifle and shotgun at home. I haven't been hunting in years. Never had to draw it yet, but I like knowing it is there if/when I need it.
X2 I have a 12 Guage Remington wingmaster pump for those occassions
Old 08-17-2010, 05:59 PM   #47
supadave888 is on a distinguished road

supadave888's Tacoma Gallery
protection and hunting down here.. i dont think i know anyone who dont have one.. i got 3 loaded in my house right now and the glock in the truck... never had to pull it out but aint scared to start mowing em down..

guns i own..

browning bps 20 gauge field model
remington 870 12 gauge
new england 20 and 16 gauge
remington 1187 23 gauge
belgum browning 12 gauge
henry 22 lever action
glock 23 40 cal
Old 08-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #48
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Pick one:

Old 08-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #49
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
Pick one:

i think you should send me one of those 1911s...since...you know...youve got a couple spares
Old 08-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #50
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think you should send me one of those 1911s...since...you know...youve got a couple spares
If you really think so, then you'd have to get past these:
Old 08-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #51
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i think you misuderstood...i dont want to get past anything...i want a free 1911 and since i see several in that pile'o'pistols...i figured you could spare one

but i'll gladly take one of the AR pistols instead
Old 08-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #52
Old Sheepdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think you misuderstood...i dont want to get past anything...i want a free 1911 and since i see several in that pile'o'pistols...i figured you could spare one

but i'll gladly take one of the AR pistols instead
Oh, OK then. Come on over and we'll talk guns, have a beer and reload some ammo.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:57 PM   #53
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
dont own a gun and the only people i know that do just use them for hunting. no one owns pistols around here.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #54
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Pick one:

ruger single six in the top left?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #55
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Mainly protection for me. My shotguns are for trap and skeeeeet!

Never leave home without my Glock.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:48 AM   #56
duckdoctor is a splendid one to beholdduckdoctor is a splendid one to beholdduckdoctor is a splendid one to beholdduckdoctor is a splendid one to beholdduckdoctor is a splendid one to beholdduckdoctor is a splendid one to beholdduckdoctor is a splendid one to behold

duckdoctor's Tacoma Gallery
I carry a pistol, shotgun, and ar-15 all day! Lol. I never go anywhere without a pistol!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:55 AM   #57
Old Sheepdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
ruger single six in the top left?
Nope, it's a Ruger Blackhawk, 45LC.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #59
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pick one:

Damn. I can STILL store some of those when you run outta room.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #60
Old Sheepdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimonback View Post
Damn. I can STILL store some of those when you run outta room.
I don't have a Cold Diamondback (yet).

Is that where you got your username?