Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

more trail cam pics..NorCAL

Old 07-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
more trail cam pics..NorCAL

friend texted me this from a camera a few weeks back. the stars have aligned (and i'm blowing off work)..and we are going to check it out monday. he found a uber secret honey hole and anchored a 5x4 blacktail on opening day. this is a family plot, i cant go..plus i worked..he has been hitting it hard, and hasnt been to check on the pigs.
hopefully they are undisturbed. i am allowed at this pig spot. i hope the pigs are still there, but i am really wanting a meat deer.
Attached Thumbnails
more trail cam pics..NorCAL-cellphone-pics-044.jpg  
Old 07-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
BassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bennett
BassPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Take me
Old 07-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
your killing me dude!!! i want to kill a pig again bad. this is the one i shot in redding
Attached Thumbnails
more trail cam pics..NorCAL-dsci0059.jpg  
Old 07-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
did you make it down there and wack a pig???
Old 07-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i did make it there. didnt see an effen thing. doe everywhere. hog tracks. found an old abandon orchard full of apples and pears. i'll be back there, when the fruit drops.

hot as hades. saw LOTS OF BEAR SIGN! found out i am not allergic to poison oak. we waded thru so much of that stuff. stripped and changed before jumping into my truck. hate to mess up the wife.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #6
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
speaking of poison oak. i have poison ivy or something on my arm and it sucks. i thought i'd share that with you all..