Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Free printable rifle/pistol targets

Old 06-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Free printable rifle/pistol targets

i figured alotta people on here, as far as the guns/hunting forum was concerned, wouldnt mind some free printable targets, maybe save some cash for when you go to the range. here ya go......

http://www.reloadbench.com/pdf.html
Old 06-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump............i think i posted this real late last night!!
Old 06-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! That's alot of targets.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
all those targets and not the one im looking for
Old 06-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't find a picture of my boss either.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I couldn't find a picture of my boss either.
hey.................i would like one of my boss also!!! especially for bow practice!!
Old 06-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
all those targets and not the one im looking for
which one are you looking for??
Old 06-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

this one
Attached Thumbnails
Free printable rifle/pistol targets-b21m.gif  
Old 06-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #9

Quote:
this one
i'll do some digging.......i'll try to find it for ya man.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

no worries man...i can get ones that are close but those are the ones we train with and are scored on...so i like to try and train with the same stuff the dept uses
Old 06-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #11

Quote:
no worries man...i can get ones that are close but those are the ones we train with and are scored on...so i like to try and train with the same stuff the dept uses
wont they let you get them thru the dept. for personal use??
Old 06-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
wont they let you get them thru the dept. for personal use??
not real sure honestly...never asked them...probably should

i need lots more practice...had a shitty day at the range today...
Old 06-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #13

Quote:
not real sure honestly...never asked them...probably should

i need lots more practice...had a shitty day at the range today...
i'll still look and see if i can find them....but i cant promise anything. practice,practice man. i need to get to the range more, but im more into target practice with my bow nowadays. still have fun at the range when i go tho.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

ive been so busy and tied up this was the first day in 2 months ive shot

it showed too

on top of that i forgot my sunglasses and had to use dept eyes and theres no tint so i was squinting

50 round 250 point course of fire and i got 205

the last time i went 2 months ago i shot the same course of fire and shot a 246...4 shots outside the "coke bottle" but still in the black
Old 06-18-2008, 09:15 PM   #15

Quote:
ive been so busy and tied up this was the first day in 2 months ive shot

it showed too

on top of that i forgot my sunglasses and had to use dept eyes and theres no tint so i was squinting

50 round 250 point course of fire and i got 205

the last time i went 2 months ago i shot the same course of fire and shot a 246...4 shots outside the "coke bottle" but still in the black
ah, no biggie man. you'll get it back. like i said....practice,practice!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yeah...it helps when you dont have to wear scratched up clear eyes and can wear tinted oakleys

much easier to see the target from 25 yards in the sunlight with shades

ah well...at least i hit my headshots today
Old 06-18-2008, 09:18 PM   #17

Quote:
yeah...it helps when you dont have to wear scratched up clear eyes and can wear tinted oakleys

much easier to see the target from 25 yards in the sunlight with shades

ah well...at least i hit my headshots today
hell yeah!! those ALWAYS count!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:52 AM   #18
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Awsome that was like striking gold for me!!! Glad i found this! Great link Will!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:29 AM   #19
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
nice thanks good find