Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Score 1 for Gun Owners

Old 06-27-2008, 05:25 AM   #21
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Our founding fathers would be SHITTING themselves if they could see what our government is doing!
Then they would start shooting.
Yep, they wrote the constitution though. They left it so ambiguous so that people can interpret it any way they want. Just like the bible.

I still don't understand why any politician would ever be for a total blanket gun ban in any neighborhood. The American people will not accept that, and it's political suicide.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:41 AM   #22
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
I didn't know Obama spoke out against this ruling? Do you have a link you can post that backs up your claim?
Omama is just another Daley machine crook.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:50 AM   #23
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
Omama is just another Daley machine crook.
Yeah, he's a politician, so he's a crook. Just like all of the other politicians out there running for president LOL.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:29 AM   #24
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Read the Chicago Tribune. For all the good it does they expose the Obamas.
The feds net a few. Most slip through.
Kiss your guns goodbye.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:31 AM   #25
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, Obama ain't taking away anybody's guns.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:34 AM   #26
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Yes he is you idiot. He supported DC.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:11 AM   #27
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you calling me an idiot? I thought we were friends, now you wanna go and call me an idiot?
Old 06-27-2008, 07:30 AM   #28
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why are you calling me an idiot? I thought we were friends, now you wanna go and call me an idiot?
Perhaps that was misspoken. Now you are making me feel badly.

All of my friends can be irrational at times. Some are a lot more dangerous than hitching a ride on a shark. I am not immune.
We know what the billery obama types bring.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:40 AM   #29
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
You're evil man!! You're sitting on 666 post count right now!! you're satan, I will just assume the opposite of everything you say is the truth!!
Attached Thumbnails
Score 1 for Gun Owners-untitled.jpg  
Old 06-27-2008, 08:20 AM   #30
flesheatingvirus is on a distinguished road

flesheatingvirus's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, I think the close 5-4 vote reflects the overall opinions of the people in this country. Still, that is what the SCOTUS is supposed to do. This is a huge boost to the people that live in DC, who hopefully will now be able to defend themselves properly.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:22 AM   #31
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flesheatingvirus View Post
Unfortunately, I think the close 5-4 vote reflects the overall opinions of the people in this country.
I don't agree, I think a greater majority of American's wanted to see this happen. I would expect closer to 62% of American's wanted to see this decision.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:26 AM   #32
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're evil man!! You're sitting on 666 post count right now!! you're satan, I will just assume the opposite of everything you say is the truth!!
And now I am not.
That escaped me I was cleaning a brace of .45`s. I`ll just use the same gear on the .44`s. .452, 429, close enough.
I shoot Keith SWC`s with lots of lube. So I clean them when they start to run slow.
I ride hard, shoot straight and tell the truth, sometimes.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #33
flesheatingvirus is on a distinguished road

flesheatingvirus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't agree, I think a greater majority of American's wanted to see this happen. I would expect closer to 62% of American's wanted to see this decision.
I'm a bit more pessimistic on the issue. I think that at least half, if not more, of America is ruled by fear and ignorance on the gun issue. One has to just open carry in a crowded urban public area and see the reaction.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #34
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
There are plenty of states that have open carry.
I have never seen a pilgrim go running out the door.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:35 AM   #35
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Well I think people are too afraid of their government to want to do away with guns.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:45 AM   #36
Western Alliance
bauermike is on a distinguished road

Army: 25th Inf Div STRYKER, 10th Mountain DIV
bauermike's Tacoma Gallery
Alot of people are weak and can be molded to think in ways that others want them to. I DO think that we are slowly losing our rights as gun owners. Hell, the first step Hitler did with guns was made his people register them.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #37
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

By your own logic; you can hardly dispute me.
I get a pass.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:52 PM   #38
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep, they wrote the constitution though. They left it so ambiguous so that people can interpret it any way they want. Just like the bible.

I still don't understand why any politician would ever be for a total blanket gun ban in any neighborhood. The American people will not accept that, and it's political suicide.
What part of this is "ambiguous"????

, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Seems pretty clear to me?
Old 06-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #39
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
The entire process was really bazaar. The supreme court brought out dictionaries from the time our constitution was written just to make sure they had the same definition as our founding fathers had. In cases like these they are dissecting the constitution word by word.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:10 PM   #40
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
The entire process was really bazaar. The supreme court brought out dictionaries from the time our constitution was written just to make sure they had the same definition as our founding fathers had. In cases like these they are dissecting the constitution word by word.
Makes me sick they they do that crap! Just like clintons definition of "is". bunch of f*cken......