LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Breaking and entering

Old 07-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Breaking and entering

i had some guy break into my house a couple months ago and i went for my bayonet/ field knife but he was already at his truck any suggestions on a well made inexpensive gun for self defense
Old 07-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
i had some guy break into my house a couple months ago and i went for my bayonet/ field knife but he was already at his truck any suggestions on a well made inexpensive gun for self defense
get yourself a mossberg 500 from walmart!! good price, and with some #4 bird shot.......or any buckshot...........sumbitch wont get away too easy. when someone hears the pump on a shotgun........they are gonna freeze....its an unmistakable sound.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
get yourself a mossberg 500 from walmart!! good price, and with some #4 bird shot.......or any buckshot...........sumbitch wont get away too easy. when someone hears the pump on a shotgun........they are gonna freeze....its an unmistakable sound.
X2!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
x3

but stick with birdshot

doesnt penetrate walls as easily but will still embed itself firmly in the jerks backside
Old 07-01-2008, 07:17 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
x3

but stick with birdshot

doesnt penetrate walls as easily but will still embed itself firmly in the jerks backside
yeah......birdshot will still get the job done, and its a little safer. as for myself.......someone breaks into my house, he's a goner!!! i dont deal well with crap like that.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:19 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah......birdshot will still get the job done, and its a little safer. as for myself.......someone breaks into my house, he's a goner!!! i dont deal well with crap like that.
here too...

unless he breaks in driving a tank...my roommate owns more guns than i do
Old 07-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #7

Quote:
here too...

unless he breaks in driving a tank...my roommate owns more guns than i do
hell yeah. i have enough ammo and guns here with me to make a few wish they didnt break in. i even have my compound bow and arrows......if they make a run, and im outta bullets, i can hit them running up to 40 yards!!! those broadheads i use will make em' wish i they hadnt ran.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Do they still sell salt rounds? He gets shot with those it adds 'salt to the wound'...literally
Old 07-01-2008, 07:25 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
hell yeah. i have enough ammo and guns here with me to make a few wish they didnt break in. i even have my compound bow and arrows......if they make a run, and im outta bullets, i can hit them running up to 40 yards!!! those broadheads i use will make em' wish i they hadnt ran.
ouch...

i dont give them time to run...im cocked, locked and ready to roll

both the glock and xd have a round in the chamber and the shotgun is rack ready if shit gets heavy

i dont keep a lot of rounds...but i have enough for the magazines i have...i buy a box with intentions of holding onto it but then i look at it and go to the range and practice
Old 07-01-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Do they still sell salt rounds? He gets shot with those it adds 'salt to the wound'...literally
unsure about salt rounds...but my buddy keeps his mossberg 590 loaded with an assortment of rounds that include both OC spray (yes it comes in a 12 gauge) and rubber pellets...with a couple loads of 00 buck just in case
Old 07-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
No, bu you can make them!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #12

Quote:
ouch...

i dont give them time to run...im cocked, locked and ready to roll

both the glock and xd have a round in the chamber and the shotgun is rack ready if shit gets heavy

i dont keep a lot of rounds...but i have enough for the magazines i have...i buy a box with intentions of holding onto it but then i look at it and go to the range and practice
i have a charter arms .38 special police undercover that i keep loaded with some hot 115 grain jacketed hollowpoints.......they are pretty damn stout. i also keep a .22 11 round handgun there too, but you cant hit the broadside of a barn at 20 ft with it.......then again, i keep my mossberg 88 maverick(close to the 500) loaded in the closet, and my .410 and .270 aint too far away. it takes too long to load my .50 cal. cva, but it would be a doozy!!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

glock and xd are loaded with winchester ranger sxt .40

i forget what the mossberg has in it...

i can get to the glock before you even know im awake + nightsights = dont come in my room at night
Old 07-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #14

Quote:
glock and xd are loaded with winchester ranger sxt .40

i forget what the mossberg has in it...

i can get to the glock before you even know im awake + nightsights = dont come in my room at night
sweet!!! im probably gonna buy myself a .40 or something pretty soon.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Springfield XD 45 works wonders at making only one side of the story
Old 07-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #16
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i can hit them running up to 40 yards!!! those broadheads i use will make em' wish i they hadnt ran.
hitting em with a 12 ga remington copper solid round usually has the same effect.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:29 PM   #17
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Get a doberman, he won't even enter the yard with the alertness of a doberman. You won't even have to be in a position to shoot anybody with a doberman.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #18
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Get a doberman, he won't even enter the yard with the alertness of a doberman. You won't even have to be in a position to shoot anybody with a doberman.
Congrats klown... thats actually a good post for your 500 posts
Old 07-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #19
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Congrats klown... thats actually a good post for your 500 posts
Well you know you gotta do what you gotta do now