Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

smith and wesson 1911 45

Old 09-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
smith and wesson 1911 45

its been 2 weeks already since made my special order of the smith and wesson 1911 45 acp. and it still havent came in. called to the gun shop and they still haven't recieved it yet. need to get it in so i can start my background check asap so can have it in my hand and i want to shoot it now.

my little side toy
Old 09-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
ChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chompster
ChompsterTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #5
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
I've played with the Smith 1911s... they're very nice, as are most SW handguns. The trigger might need a little 'smithing, but overall I believe you'll become a convert. If you know someone who reloads, I can give you a recipe for a pretty amazing competition round.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimonback View Post
I've played with the Smith 1911s... they're very nice, as are most SW handguns. The trigger might need a little 'smithing, but overall I believe you'll become a convert. If you know someone who reloads, I can give you a recipe for a pretty amazing competition round.

I don't think I know anyone wit a reload. This is my first handgun I bought
Old 09-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Should have bought a Kimber (I'm biased lol)

Nice looking gun though.
I like the Kimber pistols but their price range is way too much. Many of the
Sw1911 are awesomse too. I bought the cheapest 1911 sw have.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #9
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove_taco_ma View Post
its been 2 weeks already since made my special order of the smith and wesson 1911 45 acp. and it still havent came in. called to the gun shop and they still haven't recieved it yet. need to get it in so i can start my background check asap so can have it in my hand and i want to shoot it now.

my little side toy
its a great 1911... my buddy has one and that thing is smooth... i have kimber myself but love them both...