Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What gun is this?

Old 09-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
What gun is this?

I can't for the life of me figure it out...

Old 09-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
There's a gun???
Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
is that a larger than normal apple in the background?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm
Old 09-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
probably a savage but I would eat her vagina. Can i say that on here?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #8
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
lol i noticed that too
Old 09-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #9
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.crosman.com/airguns/rifles/co2/1077

only because I own one hahaha
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
almost as awesome as this;

Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #11
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNROBERTS View Post
probably a savage but I would eat her vagina. Can i say that on here?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #12
shocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Gordon
shocker01's Tacoma Gallery
I'd have to examine the bore first.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #13
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
I still don't see a gun... Is this a joke?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
lol is it weird if im more captivated by that apple than....that gun??
Old 09-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #16
lazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garry
lazaro's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, that gu...n.... err I mean it seems that its a....... maybe a large breast.. I mean ehem a large bore no less than a 308 win, with.... soft skin.... nice bod...

j/k
Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yep....this thread go tme smacked in the head by the Wife....I guess I should close it......
Old 09-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #19
lazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedlazaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garry
lazaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toph View Post
airgun? So err.... I mean she can blow right?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #20

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yep....this thread go tme smacked in the head by the Wife....I guess I should close it......
Not as sly as you use to be, eh?