Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

NFA Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Stops Jihad on Contact.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
NFA Thread

Anyone here into Class III goodies? Suppressors, SBRs, SBSs, FA, etc?

I just recieved my Form 4 for my suppressor. Picked it up from the dealer todya. AAC M4-2000 for the AR15. Can't wait to shoot it.

Will try to update with pics as soon as I get the chance. Probably AFTER shooting it.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have been entertaining the idea of getting a Full Auto, and an SBR for my AR-15. Its fun stuff!
Old 07-16-2008, 04:42 PM   #3
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
dont you need subsonic rounds for the sup.? you lucky bastard......Im having trouble finding any ammo at all for my AR that does not break the bank. Oh for a 10000 rd. crate of M855 <drool>
Old 07-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
Stops Jihad on Contact.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
dont you need subsonic rounds for the sup.? you lucky bastard......Im having trouble finding any ammo at all for my AR that does not break the bank. Oh for a 10000 rd. crate of M855 <drool>
Nope. I don't think there are any subsonic loads that will cycle an AR. It would be cool though. Eliminate the ballistic crack of the bullet going supersonic.

Yeah, a case of M855 will set you back damn near 500 dollars these days.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:06 AM   #5
Stops Jihad on Contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I have been entertaining the idea of getting a Full Auto, and an SBR for my AR-15. Its fun stuff!
Here's something to push you over the edge.

Sorry it took so long to get my pics up. The NFA branch is backlogged right now, and I had to buy a camera. Cheap Sony DSC-W50 that I got for $60, was something like $300 two years ago.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:07 AM   #6
Stops Jihad on Contact.
Anyone got the NFA disease they want to spread, I mean share?
Old 08-24-2008, 07:09 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
Here's something to push you over the edge.

Sorry it took so long to get my pics up. The NFA branch is backlogged right now, and I had to buy a camera. Cheap Sony DSC-W50 that I got for $60, was something like $300 two years ago.

Very nice! Looks like a shorter version of mine!:

What kind of sling do you have? WHere did you get it?
Old 08-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #8
Stops Jihad on Contact.
It is a Blue Force Gear single point sling. I had to replace the factory plate that keeps the selector switch spring/detent in with a Daniel Defense QD sling mount.

I believe I got both of them off adcofirearms.