LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

The best color on our trucks.....TEAL!

Old 09-24-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
The best color on our trucks.....TEAL!

Lets see those ducks, doves, deer, with or on your truck

Old 09-24-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
they look delicious

Old 09-24-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Murderer! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Poor duckies.

You must be lost....the little girl thread is down the hall
Old 09-24-2010, 01:07 AM   #6

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
they look delicious

You are correct!! But they are hard to eat with that bag on your head.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:42 AM   #7
Rivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant future

Air Force: Contracting
Rivet Joint's Tacoma Gallery
What is the make and model of that shotgun?
Old 09-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #8
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Deer i shot last year
Attached Thumbnails
The best color on our trucks.....TEAL!-buck5.jpg   The best color on our trucks.....TEAL!-buck4.jpg  
Old 09-24-2010, 09:49 PM   #9

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivet Joint View Post
What is the make and model of that shotgun?
The make is Winchester and the model is SuperX2
Old 09-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #10

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
Deer i shot last year
Old 09-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
timmo will become famous soon enoughtimmo will become famous soon enough

Name: Tim
timmo's Tacoma Gallery
i dunno, that green might be kinda nice.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:57 AM   #12

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
bump...where the hunters at?
Old 10-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #15
07navajoTACO will become famous soon enough

Navy: BM3-USS MISSOURI/ USS MT. VERNON
Name: Mike
07navajoTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Donald, Daffy, Huey, Luey, Duey, Daisy, and Howard the Duck seen their last days. Let us prey.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:49 PM   #16
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Id say the best color on our truck is pink. but i do not have a picture to prove this. so the teal is lookin pretty good.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:11 PM   #17
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
Excellent. I've gotten 2 woodies so far this year in the 4-day 1st section of the VT season. Tasted great...
i got a woodie this morning!

i havent been duck hunting in years..but i plan on picking it back up. met a new friend that is a duck hunting freak. i'll revisit it.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #18
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
i got a woodie this morning!

i havent been duck hunting in years..but i plan on picking it back up. met a new friend that is a duck hunting freak. i'll revisit it.
Excellent! Got another today as well. Going out tomorrow again.

Here's my friend and after an unsuccessful turkey hunt this past weekend in Washington VT. I'm on the right. The hat wasn't finished either...it's done now and looks/blends in much better.