Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Rangefinder's

Old 10-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Rangefinder's

I am thinking about getting a rangefinder for bow hunting because it is getting very annoying having to guestimate my shot distances!

I have been looking at a couple of them but I was just wondering what everybody's opinion is on them?
Old 10-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
RogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant future

Air Force: Aircraft Armament Tech
Name: Rod
RogueLeader's Tacoma Gallery
If you are talking archery, this is a good one. It has an angle compensator.

If you hunt with both a rifle/pistol, and archery, this is another good one. I have this one and it is very accurate. Also has an angle compensator.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
I can vouche for Nikon, i have one and it works great. its perfect for bowhuntin. ranges from 10yds-500yds. i use it to mark out stakes at certain distances in my shooting lanes.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i have the archers choice. bought it used off of archerytalk. i couldnt hunt without a rangefinder. it is a confidence thing for me. deer always look further than they are.

click a few of them. some have very loud buttons. enough to spook a wary whitetail.