|07-23-2008, 01:01 PM||#1|
Funny but true
THE 10 REASONS guns are favored over women:!!
#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.
# 9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.
# 8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probablylet you try it out a few times.
# 7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
# 6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
# 5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
# 4. Guns function normally every day of the month.
# 3. A gun doesn't ask , 'Do these new grips make me look fat?'
# 2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.
And the number one reason a gun is favored over a woman...
# 1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN
A Gun in the House
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else issupplemental.
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'
6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
7. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'
8. Beware the man who only has one gun. . .HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
But wait, there's more!
I was once asked by a visiting lady if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said, 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, 'Of course it's loaded; can't work without bullets!' She then asked , 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fireeither, but I have fire extinguishers around. . .and they're all loaded too.' To which I'll add. . .having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.
No lift, stock wheels, no CAI, stock radio, cheap matts, cracked windshield, dent in front fender and usually dirty... It's a pickup truck.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|is it true||GreenYota||1st Gen. Tacomas||57||07-14-2011 04:59 PM|
|Funny as hell, but probly not true!! A must read!!!!||badguybuster||Off-Topic Discussion||0||07-28-2010 01:09 PM|
|This is funny if its true||stanman9||Off-Topic Discussion||2||01-13-2010 11:33 AM|
|Funny because its true||chicken lips||Entertainment||2||04-11-2009 08:33 PM|
|Sad, funny and true||Packman73||Off-Topic Discussion||13||03-23-2009 06:12 AM|