Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Question for you bow hunters....

Old 10-24-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
Slightly Sane
2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2 tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Question for you bow hunters....

Does one of my arrows look different than the others?

Old 10-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
pan out jerk!! nice job! looks like a red greasy shaft..doe, buck?

story?
Old 10-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
nope not at all! ok what is the blood from?????
Old 10-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
whiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Supply SGT
whiskey101's Tacoma Gallery
you're a tease.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #6
Slightly Sane
2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed2 tacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2 tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post

story?
The deer was a just a small-racked buck, nothing all that impressive. My hunting time has been limited this year and I decided to go ahead and take him to put some meat in the freezer.

I was hunting a spot where I had seen several deer the night before and he came by about 30 minutes before dark. My arrow actually hit a branch on the way to the deer and the impact was further back than I wanted. Luckily the arrow took out his liver and he only went about 20 yards before going down due to blood loss. He's not a monster but he'll make excellent table fare.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #7
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
nope not at all! ok what is the blood from?????
Quote:

story?
anyone notice the bow is on the deer and not the case or anything? hahaha
Old 10-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
anyone notice the bow is on the deer and not the case or anything? hahaha
Until you pointed it out, I actually didn't.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #10
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
nice shooting!! what broadheads.

any deer is impressive, since i have yet to put my hands on one. i shot a big 8, last year, but lost it. since going full bow hunting, i should be vegetarian. hahah.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #11
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice shooting!! what broadheads.

any deer is impressive, since i have yet to put my hands on one. i shot a big 8, last year, but lost it. since going full bow hunting, i should be vegetarian. hahah.
that's what I say too....if we were dependent on venison to survived, our house would be pretty much SOL.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #12
whiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Supply SGT
whiskey101's Tacoma Gallery
I passed on a few small bucks and several does early in our bow season, then I decided I wanted to take a doe or two before gun season, now I can't manage to get one within 40 yards.

Congrats on the deer. All bow kills are trophies in my book. I have been bow hunting for 20 years and I have spent many years not taking a deer.