Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hunting & Fishing BS Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Hunting & Fishing BS Thread

I figured it was time for one of these. Post pics, tell lies, whatever.

I'll start, i've been hunting 8 times this deer season and still haven't shot one.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, I saw a doe but couldnt shoot it (wasnt a doe day), ive seen turkeys, rabbits, owls. Just no deer.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
nice to have a seaon that goes from aug 15-jan 1 i've been 5-6 times and saw 2 does the first night. planning on a area w/ the climbing stand and the bow. tomorrow should be the first hunt for me w/ the bow.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
nice to have a seaon that goes from aug 15-jan 1 i've been 5-6 times and saw 2 does the first night. planning on a area w/ the climbing stand and the bow. tomorrow should be the first hunt for me w/ the bow.
good luck with that, post up pics if you knob one out.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Ive got the same season, still no deer
Old 10-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Yeah, I saw a doe but couldnt shoot it (wasnt a doe day), ive seen turkeys, rabbits, owls. Just no deer.
no doe tags? I always get 4 every year, not that I use them, but hey, you never know right?
Old 10-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
The Welfare Cadilac

Yeah I need to invest in some
Old 10-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
Ride On
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Yeah I need to invest in some
hurry up! I sent out for mine on the 9/30, took about 2.5 weeks.... just fyi, I also ordered mine earlier last year, so, IDK. All I know is I have some does that have a rage broadhead to deal with so when that comes to be, look out. I have a hard time wanting to go sit in a stand when a) the wind is wrong and b) I am still in shorts, wtf is up with that? Bring on fall....
Old 10-24-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
The Welfare Cadilac

Me and my uncle found 6 scraps with rubs friday, here comes the rut.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
on base they have quotas depending on the area and they have doe tags that they use when you shoot one there. i bought 2 for off base use, but the wife tossed them in the trash on "accident"...
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #13
The Welfare Cadilac

Yeah the full moons got everything messed up here
Old 10-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
The Welfare Cadilac

Hopefully will be getting one of these next year sometime

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/fir...ger_condor.php
Old 07-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #16
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe we should try to revive this thread. I know there is not too much hunting going on but there is plenty of fishing going on......

Caught these guys on my first day of fishing in Islamorada, FL in May. 65 lb Swordfish, and a bunch of dolphin.